Not taking a side, just curious:

Hspoprn

Hell, Trump has the rough equivalent of 100 Bobulinskis in his pocket as it stands. 

12 minutes ago, Hspoprn said:

Do you think the MSM would be ignoring Tony Bobulinski if the allegations and documents submitted involved Trump instead of Biden ?

It would be the headline on almost every network. 

9 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

It would be the headline on almost every network. 

All day every day. Hell, even AuFamily wouldn't dismiss it. Facts matter.

1 minute ago, Hspoprn said:

AUDub: You reacted rather than responded. 

Don't be dumb. 45 and his kids essentially flood the zone with easily provable ethical violations, nary a word. Biden (dubiously, mind you) has one, and y'all treat it as equivalent. 

Just now, AUDub said:

Don't be dumb. 45 and his kids essentially flood the zone with easily provable ethical violations, nary a word. Biden (dubiously, mind you) has one, and y'all treat it as equivalent. 

To use an analogy I used to the other day,  the Trump strategy is that "the refs can't throw a flag on EVERY play."

I tire of it. You're a moron if you're trying to equivocate here. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

One? Ben, just stop. 

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

One? Ben, just stop. 

"Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Hunter Biden!" lol.

You sicken me with your attempts at equivocation. 

Just now, AUDub said:

"Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Hunter Biden!" lol.

You sicken me with your attempts at equivocation. 

Whatever dude. You're downplaying reality. Not falling for that type BS. Biden has been in politics 40 some odd years and you cite one fault? Just stop that madness. 

1 hour ago, Hspoprn said:

Do you think the MSM would be ignoring Tony Bobulinski if the allegations and documents submitted involved Trump instead of Biden ?

Easiest question I've seen all day...even easier than "Is ziti OK for dinner?"

Answer is "not a chance" they'd ignore it. Why? Controversy generates web hits, and you combine that with someone who is combative and controversial by nature (and enjoys trying to tweak people) and you've got a gold mine.

Follow the green.

Don Henley was way, WAY ahead of his time with "Dirty Laundry." The term "click-bait" just wasn't around in 1982.

1 hour ago, SLAG-91 said:

Easiest question I've seen all day...even easier than "Is ziti OK for dinner?"

Answer is "not a chance" they'd ignore it. Why? Controversy generates web hits, and you combine that with someone who is combative and controversial by nature (and enjoys trying to tweak people) and you've got a gold mine.

Follow the green.

Don Henley was way, WAY ahead of his time with "Dirty Laundry." The term "click-bait" just wasn't around in 1982.

This is literally the first thing we were taught in journalism school.

Q: What is the first job of the media?

A: To make money.

35 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You lost me at "MSM". :-\

It's always funny when people say this as though you could turn on a third of the TVs in the country right now and the channel wouldn't already be on Fox.

(Who isn't even as obsessed with this story as some folks in this forum are.)

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It's always funny when people say this as though you could turn on a third of the TVs in the country right now and the channel wouldn't already be on Fox.

(Who isn't even as obsessed with this story as some folks in this forum are.)

Wasn't it Rush Limbaugh who invented the term MSM?

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Wasn't it Rush Limbaugh who invented the term MSM?

I have no clue, but that would make good sense, what with the unintentional irony and all. 

11 minutes ago, Hspoprn said:

Fair enough. Change MSM to major "news" media sources other than FOX.

Well, at least you admit that Fox is the only news source you respect.

Unfortunately, that's just as "telling". :glare:

2 minutes ago, Hspoprn said:

Complete diversion from the actual question. Hilarious !

Fair enough. Change it to "your question was asked disingenuously." There's already a thread for this and everyone's opinion on the matter is already well established but you started a new thread because I guess it's just that interesting to you, from a purely objective, scientific perspective?

But to echo a previous response, yes, this would receive a similar level of attention if trump were the alleged perpetrator because it's simply not as important as any number of his other transgressions. It would experience the same life cycle that it has here. 

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I have no clue, but that would make good sense, what with the unintentional irony and all. 

I think he coined the term “drive by media.” 

32 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Trump would create 3 bigger stories by the 5pm news and it would be forgotten.

I get your point.  Just like the Russia investigation.  

We need to rename this the Dismissal Thread...

Some of us are so good and so practiced at not even trying to engage, they just run for the first thing that pops in their head. 

A good ole dismissal...

This place is a hoot...some are so stale and predictable that it boggles the mind with their consistency at never engaging in real discourse.
It makes you wonder WTH they hang out here for...

Archived