* Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread *

abw0004

Defense has given us 14 that drive was great but it's only been one drive but it feels like the o has been awesome. It's been one drive. We have alot more to prove

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No matter what happens, this has been the best overall half from both offense and defense.

4 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

No matter what happens, this has been the best overall half from both offense and defense.

Agreed. O getting a rhythm and confidence. Dline getting more push and pressuring. Have to capitalize on it and keep building. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Defense has given us 14 that drive was great but it's only been one drive but it feels like the o has been awesome. It's been one drive. We have alot more to prove

O was awesome for 1 long drive. If they can do that in the 3rd quarter it will be nice. 

Honestly, that is the most fun I have had all year. Very minimal if zero complaints from me. Legit the first time I was at the edge of my seat and yelling. 

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Nix looks better when we go faster. His decisions seem to speed up.

I think the quick short passes with outlets are key, which some of us have been screaming FOREVER.

Just now, Zeek said:

WE ALWAYS GIVE UP POINTS RIGHT BEFORE HALFTIME 

It's like NCAA 14 Video game. You just know the CPU will cheese and somehow get points.

Just now, wcware said:

I hate playing soft no matter the situation 

Yep. They were getting to Findlay and now he’s got some long throw completions to give him more confidence going into the second half. It’s LSU. It’s Halloween. This is going to be close. 

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Contract extension????

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I think the quick short passes with outlets are key, which some of us have been screaming FOREVER.

I wonder which coach is lurking on here taking notes?

Archived