* Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Zeek said:

GWill have you seen the Key and Peele skit with Obama's anger translator? I need you as mine lol.

DOES GUS LIKE WAFFLE HOUSE?!?! HELL YAH I HAVE!!!!! hahahaha KEY AND PEELE BANGS HAAAAAAAAARD!!!!! hahaha. WOOO!!! Love it brodie. LFG!!!!!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

They do. But they beat the s*** out of Boom's team. South Carolina is one of the worst teams in the SEC. If not the worse besides Vandy.

Yeah but when you suck you know how it goes. It's like you suck sobad the smallest things can make and break you. Like really so far we had one good drive and we usually play well when there's no pressure. You give us a cushion and we are usually champions. 

See how that went? Over throw, it should've been a sack.....we can't do that. Bo can't play like that. Can't be behind

Big score there! Offense is looking really good against a really bad LSU defense. But I’ll take it, because we’ve looked like **** against worse teams.

Who is the offense that dressed up as Auburn on Halloween?

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Bo, that’s was a great strike. Seem to have Bo confident in the short passing game now 

Can't add any more reactions but the short passes are great. Love the short combo routes too. Looks like CCM has a rhythm 

Archived