LSU Game Report Card

StatTiger

So this is what happens when both the offense and defense are on their game, for the whole game!!!

I like it!!! More please!!! :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/1/2020 at 9:20 AM, 3rdgeneration said:

Thank you for this thread every week, Stat Tiger. It is the one I will always click on to read.  😊

War Eagle!

45 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Hey @StatTiger - we've missed you!  Love these posts and what you're doing on YouTube.  Hope all is well!

Thanks RIR. Like many, it has been a hectic year that I cannot wait to end.

• Like 2

Stuart has Auburn ever had a game against an SEC opponent where both the offense and defense had a perfect score (16/16) using your criteria?  I think you maybe added the “bonus points” deal which allowed the defense to get to the perfect score even though a couple of things failed largely due to Gus emptying the bench in the 4th quarter.  I thought that this was one of the most complete games of the Gus era.  

1 hour ago, weagl1 said:

Stuart has Auburn ever had a game against an SEC opponent where both the offense and defense had a perfect score (16/16) using your criteria?  I think you maybe added the “bonus points” deal which allowed the defense to get to the perfect score even though a couple of things failed largely due to Gus emptying the bench in the 4th quarter.  I thought that this was one of the most complete games of the Gus era.  

From 2009-2020, the only other perfect score on offense and defense in SEC play, came against Arkansas in 2016, when Auburn defeated the Hogs, 56-3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2