Post Game Presser-Gus

The Plainsman

6 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

Can someone post a like.  I am clearly having a hard time finding it somewhere right in front of me. 

Now that is funny.  Typo was meant to say link.   

44 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

The guy looked pissed the entire time...probably reading our posts the last 4 weeks.

And I took exception to it, it pissed me off, you are paid handsomely to win football games here at AUBURN not get your feeling hurt because YOU are under performing. For him to point out how challenging of a job to coach at Auburn is hog wash,it is tough to coach at any school in the SEC. I felt like he did a disservice to Auburn by making that comment.

53 minutes ago, musicitytiger said:

You know what’s funny?  The first time this season we looked prepared and organized, was the first time I wanted to watch a post game presser.  Weird.....

Nothing weird about it at all.  

15 hours ago, eaglenest said:

And I took exception to it, it pissed me off, you are paid handsomely to win football games here at AUBURN not get your feeling hurt because YOU are under performing. For him to point out how challenging of a job to coach at Auburn is hog wash,it is tough to coach at any school in the SEC. I felt like he did a disservice to Auburn by making that comment.

After seeing this I definitely think Gus has heard some rumblings, but I do not fault him for anything he said in the presser. I actually like the fact that he stood up for his players. I will take mad Gus any day of the weak. At least he had a little fire to him. 

5 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

After seeing this I definitely think Gus has heard some rumblings, but I do not fault him for anything he said in the presser. I actually like the fact that he stood up for his players. I will take mad Gus any day of the weak. At least he had a little fire to him. 

Agreed. Too bad he wasn’t mad after the Georgia game. It took him till November to get mad. 

On 11/3/2020 at 6:48 AM, woodford said:

Agreed. Too bad he wasn’t mad after the Georgia game. It took him till November to get mad. 

IMO he’s right on schedule.  He usually drops a game or two before appearing to get serious about the season.  

Archived