Who's watching Liberty vs VA Tech?

Eagle-1

33 minutes ago, cctiger said:

What did Gus not see in Malik?

Could just be that he thought someone else offered the team the best shot to win rather than something he didn't see in Malik...

On edit...

I'll also note that during Malik's days at AU, there were no "insiders" giving reports that they or anyone else though that he should be "the guy" at QB.  Happy for him and how it's worked out at Liberty. Not surprised that some want to just use that good fortune as another opportunity to bash Gus. 

Can we just have one thread for all the games of one weekend?

Anyways, it might really be the end of Harbaugh at Michigan. Down 24-7 to Indiana.

16 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Can we just have one thread for all the games of one weekend?

Anyways, it might really be the end of Harbaugh at Michigan. Down 24-7 to Indiana.

Yeah Michigan looks inept on offense and lost on defense 

1 minute ago, wcware said:

Yeah Michigan looks inept on offense and lost on defense 

Do they need an offensive guru? 

13 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Do they need an offensive guru? 

I think they already have a guru don’t they? 😂 BTW Liberty’s offense is really mixing the run and pass well. They look impressive.

If Harbaugh can't get the job done there, who can?

Ditto with Frost at Nebraska.

Oh, and: can we only get a tragedy story once or twice a season on Gameday? I don't want to minimize what people have to go through, but part of the point of CFB is escapism. NEED to cut that show back down to two hours.

1 hour ago, CleCoTiger said:

Could just be that he thought someone else offered the team the best shot to win rather than something he didn't see in Malik...

On edit...

I'll also note that during Malik's days at AU, there were no "insiders" giving reports that they or anyone else though that he should be "the guy" at QB.  Happy for him and how it's worked out at Liberty. Not surprised that some want to just use that good fortune as another opportunity to bash Gus. 

Years of mediocrity leads to the bashing of Gustav. Gus has ample opportunity to put an end to it every season , but it seems there is a different list of excuses every year. We even have some that recycle the same excuses for his ineptness whenever one is needed. 

Win, or lose today. The Liberty coaches have put together a masterful game plan today against a team with far superior athletes. Credit where credit is due.

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Win, or lose today. The Liberty coaches have put together a masterful game plan today against a team with far superior athletes. Credit where credit is due.

Yeah, I really wish the SEC had added a team to the east instead of Mizzou, but I'm not quite sure who would've been good enough--as in, even A&M good.

12 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Yeah, I really wish the SEC had added a team to the east instead of Mizzou, but I'm not quite sure who would've been good enough--as in, even A&M good.

I would like  to see another Texas team added. TCU, or Baylor maybe. Think that would be interesting. 

West: Alabama, LSU, Texas A&M, Baylor, MSU, OM, Arkmart. 

East: Auburn, GA, Vandy, UT, FL, Kentucky Mizzou

Uh oh, forgot about USC. Maybe add TCU, and Baylor.

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

All liberty had to do was take a knee on the 1 and kick it to win. Va tech let’s them score and then went down the field to tie it. 

That all sounds heart-wrenchingly familiar...

Wow!!!!  A blocked FG returned for a winning TD by Va Tech negated by a timeout called by Va Tech to ice the kicker. Then Liberty throws for a first down on 4th and 6 and gets another shot at the FG.  FG good! Liberty on top with 1 second to play. LOL's!

Archived