Clemson at Notre Dame

homersapien

Holy Cow, but Notre Dame has a good offensive line!  Gotta be one of - if not the best - OL in the country.

(God, I hope I live long enough to see the OL serve as the foundation of our offense .   Do we really need to pay anyone - much less an offensive "genius" - $7 million a year to figure that out?

And Clemson is loaded!  Talent at every position, including freshman.  Freshman QB has a cannon. Their receivers are just ridiculous.

As much as I dislike him, I have to admit Dabo has built a Bama-like recruiting machine - no need to re-build, just re-load.  That's what two NCs in the last 4 years will do for you.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Holy Cow, but Notre Dame has a good offensive line!  One of, if not the best OL in the country.

God, I hope I live long enough to see the OL serve as the foundation of our offense .   (Do we really need to pay anyone - much less an offensive "genius" - $7 million a year to figure that out?)

And is Clemson loaded!  Talent at every position, including freshman.  Freshman QB has a cannon. Their receivers are just ridiculous.

As much as I dislike him, I have to admit Dabo has built a Bama-like recruiting machine - no need to re-build, just re-load.

It's the offensive line, stupid.

23 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Holy Cow, but Notre Dame has a good offensive line!  One of, if not the best OL in the country.

God, I hope I live long enough to see the OL serve as the foundation of our offense .   (Do we really need to pay anyone - much less an offensive "genius" - $7 million a year to figure that out?)

And is Clemson loaded!  Talent at every position, including freshman.  Freshman QB has a cannon. Their receivers are just ridiculous.

As much as I dislike him, I have to admit Dabo has built a Bama-like recruiting machine - no need to re-build, just re-load.

Clemson has been kicking our a@# on the recruiting trail for several years now. I'm impressed with the caliber of athletes ND has as well. Much better than the last time I saw them play.

4 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

In other news, A&M is murdering that juggernaught South Carolina that we just couldn't handle.

But we didn't have Spring practice. 

Did I do that right?

14 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Clemson has been kicking our a@# on the recruiting trail for several years now. I'm impressed with the caliber of athletes ND has as well. Much better than the last time I saw them play.

Yeah, ND's DL is pretty good also. Clemson can't run between the tackles.

Two really good teams. Great game!

I give Clemson credit for letting that young kid run the offense. Gus would never trust a freshman to run the offense like that in a big game or throw over the middle. He couldn't even trust Stidham against Clemson. 

7 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I give Clemson credit for letting that young kid run the offense. Gus would never trust a freshman to run the offense like that in a big game or throw over the middle. He couldn't even trust Stidham against Clemson. 

Yeah, but he could come in late in the 4th quarter, and practice handoffs with the best of em.

28 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Yeah, but he could come in late in the 4th quarter, and practice handoffs with the best of em.

Yeah, exactly. That's why Malik is at Liberty now.

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Like I said, Clemson is LOADED!

Dabo has built a machine there. I try my best to think of a reason to dislike him besides the fact that he has Bama ties and I can't come up with anything. 

They don't pick that flag up on Auburn for sure. Ridiculous. 

Archived