Leaderboard

Broadcast Times:

All times ET.

Thursday: 1 – 5:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Friday: 1 – 5:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Saturday: 1-5 p.m. (CBS)
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. (CBS)

Free Broadcast from Masters.com

I'm going to be in Atlanta for the next 7 days will tied up all day Sat. and driving back to Winter Park Fl on Sunday so will miss it on TV but I do have XM radio so I'll be listening. 

Going with Tony Finau..............no particular reason 

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I'm going to be in Atlanta for the next 7 days will tied up all day Sat. and driving back to Winter Park Fl on Sunday so will miss it on TV but I do have XM radio so I'll be listening. 

Going with Tony Finau..............no particular reason 

I like Finau any time he tees it up. 

I don't really have a gut feeling about anyone. Although I really can't stand the guy, it's hard to argue against what Dechambeau has been doing this year. From what I'm reading, conditions should have the course playing longer than it would in the spring, and it's not as if Augusta is especially punishing to errant tee shots. 

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

I like Finau any time he tees it up. 

I don't really have a gut feeling about anyone. Although I really can't stand the guy, it's hard to argue against what Dechambeau has been doing this year. From what I'm reading, conditions should have the course playing longer than it would in the spring, and it's not as if Augusta is especially punishing to errant tee shots. 

Supposedly using a 48" driver which is used in professional long driving contest. It is legal to use on the tour but most pros don't

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Supposedly using a 48" driver which is used in professional long driving contest. It is legal to use on the tour but most pros don't

He’s hitting wedges into most greens. If he find consistency with that driver, boy howdy. 

2 hours ago, jared52 said:

He’s hitting wedges into most greens. If he find consistency with that driver, boy howdy. 

That's exactly what he said...........why not try it as long as he can be consistent

3 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Unreal I think I've tried to skip over water for fun maybe 20 times I made it onto the green maybe 6 times. Eye hand coordination is just perfect timing

Bobby Jones did a great service to sports as well as mankind in general when he built this Masterpiece. THE most beautiful site I have ever seen. 

The most beautiful man-made place on the planet. 

A guy I played with several times in high school, Brian Gay, won in Bermuda a couple of weeks ago and qualified for the 2021 Masters. I watched him during a practice round when he qualified several years ago.

11 minutes ago, Grumps said:

The most beautiful man-made place on the planet. 

A guy I played with several times in high school, Brian Gay, won in Bermuda a couple of weeks ago and qualified for the 2021 Masters. I watched him during a practice round when he qualified several years ago.

Playing there would be a dream come true!

Here is something crazy. I went in 2009 with a fraternity brother. His grandfather is a member. Naturally, I wanted to know all about the times he got to play there with his granddad. Get this. Despite several invitations, my fraternity brother had never played the course. He's not a golfer, and had no interest in it whatsoever. It absolutely blew my mind. Still does.

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Playing there would be a dream come true!

Here is something crazy. I went in 2009 with a fraternity brother. His grandfather is a member. Naturally, I wanted to know all about the times he got to play there with his granddad. Get this. Despite several invitations, my fraternity brother had never played the course. He's not a golfer, and had no interest in it whatsoever. It absolutely blew my mind. Still does.

I have been to the practice rounds three times. I have literally dreamed I was playing at Augusta several times. I have only hit one ball in my dreams. I seriously would probably pay $10K play there just once. I would probably be in tears on the first tee.

Archived