LB Josh Marsh Transfer Portal

tigeraddikt

2 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

Just read it. I know he opted out due to the Rona. Wonder if he just saw that he would get no future PT due to not being good enough? Anybody got any info?

No info but with the TF getting so much PT,  he has certainly going to get passed by imo.   I hope he is well and able to have success elsewhere. 

Opting out is not without its perils. Marsh may well have seen significant playing time this year, seeing as how things have gone. Now the freshmen have the experience under their belts that Marsh could have had. He's probably better off looking elsewhere.

I hate to see this kid go. I thought he was a Daniel Thomas type of unheralded player who was going to have a good career here. Best of luck.

I was excited about his potential when he signed. He is very athletic and could probably start at a lower tiered school in the ACC or Big 10/12. I wish him the best and hope he lands on his feet wherever that may be.

11 hours ago, bigbird said:

I was excited about his potential when he signed. He is very athletic and could probably start at a lower tiered school in the ACC or Big 10/12. I wish him the best and hope he lands on his feet wherever that may be.

He is very talented. He has a habit of not getting low enough in collisions. If he got that corrected then I thought he could do well. 

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

This was expected for a good while. Him opting out was just in essence delaying him going into the transfer portal.

Losing a LB should make for some fun threads and conversation. 😂

Great kid from a good Christian family. He’ll get on somewhere and do well I believe.

Archived