Losing at South Carolina

AUght2win

On 11/15/2020 at 8:47 PM, Bo Didley said:

Rumor is The cocks have Shane Beamer at the top of their list. 

Hmmmm...seems I've heard that name before

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

AU is the best of the worst SEC teams. Best way I can put that. bama is going to roll AU this weekend. It's going to be ugly. 

Best Clubber Lang Pain GIFs | Gfycat

Seems to me, watching Bama, there is not a team I can think of that they would not roll .....and that includes Ohio state and Clemson. Hurts, but they appear to be on cruise control for the season.  And it’s 2020 so I’m sure the score will be painful.

Just now, BJCrawford said:

Seems to me, watching Bama, there is not a team I can think of that they would not roll .....and that includes Ohio state and Clemson. Hurts, but they appear to be on cruise control for the season.  And it’s 2020 so I’m sure the score will be painful.

They are beatable. Ole Miss showed that. But they are very very good. We just aren't very very good. We are OK to good. It's going to be ugly, real ugly. Get ready. 

12 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

They are beatable. Ole Miss showed that. But they are very very good. We just aren't very very good. We are OK to good. It's going to be ugly, real ugly. Get ready. 

No disagreement there.  I’ve never “not cared” as much as I dont care this season.   I really thought Tennessee would get us bc Pruitt, no matter where he’s been or what position or how bad their team is, seems to have our number.   I just want 2020 to end.

8 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

No disagreement there.  I’ve never “not cared” as much as I dont care this season.   I really thought Tennessee would get us bc Pruitt, no matter where he’s been or what position or how bad their team is, seems to have our number.   I just want 2020 to end.

With you on the not caring part. I was at the camp. Game was on but I has at the fire most of the night. Watched a little bit of the game. Saturday, I'll be in the shooting house and will have zero interest watching the game live. Won't listen either. I'll be one with nature. 

On 11/15/2020 at 10:13 PM, weagl1 said:

In retrospect, just how horrible was that loss to USCe?  Blown out by everyone else but Auburn loses to them as their coach is booted before the year is out.  Why oh why do Gus coached teams have these games where they just fail to show up?  It’s insane.  

We showed up. Our offensive coordinator had not learned his players yet and our QB threw 3 interceptions in our own territory. It happens to many solid teams from time to time. For example, UGA lost to the Gamecocks last year in Athens. 

Those of y'all who "don't care" are certainly free to do so. I do care, and I'll be watching every AU snap the rest of the season.

18 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Those of y'all who "don't care" are certainly free to do so. I do care, and I'll be watching every AU snap the rest of the season.

Absolutely! I remind myself of the definition of insanity each time but I will not miss a snap! HAHA it’s an AUddiction! 

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Oh please please do not misunderstand me. I will always love my auburn tigers but like many, I’m exhausted with this year. When I saw the basketball post season ban (self ban) I’m so really???? I live out west (Nevada) and our governor now says mask inside and out. Ok I’ve followed all rules willingly but I’m walking my dog and I need to wear a mask? The knee jerking is killing me and I don’t have it near as bad as some. So my “don’t care” is not just about football, it’s just everything in general. I feel like the joy has been sucked out of everything this year. 

9 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

AU is the best of the worst SEC teams. Best way I can put that. bama is going to roll AU this weekend. It's going to be ugly. 

Best Clubber Lang Pain GIFs | Gfycat

On a normal year, in a normal game, I might agree. But who knows what could happen Saturday. 

I'm not predicting a win, but Bama always always always drops a regular season game and we are the last real chance for that. 

Plus Covid.

There's no telling what happens Saturday. Could be a 2002 repeat. Could be a 2012 repeat. 

6 hours ago, Barnacle said:

My "not caring" has less to do with Auburn, and more to do with everything else going on this year. Football just hasn't been high on my priorities. 

You shouldn’t even have to explain this. But then again, these are the same individuals who minimize what is going on in the world.

2 hours ago, DAG said:

You shouldn’t even have to explain this. But then again, these are the same individuals who minimize what is going on in the world.

This is the football forum. Those inclined to express concern about other issues should head over to the All Things Considered forum.

I understand that you are involved in health care, so the virus is a huge deal to you. To me, the virus is a minor inconvenience in that I have to remember to put a mask on when I go into the grocery store.

13 hours ago, AUght2win said:

On a normal year, in a normal game, I might agree. But who knows what could happen Saturday. 

I'm not predicting a win, but Bama always always always drops a regular season game and we are the last real chance for that. 

Plus Covid.

There's no telling what happens Saturday. Could be a 2002 repeat. Could be a 2012 repeat. 

Love the eternal hope. bama is going to win BIG Saturday. They will cover the spread easily. 

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Love the eternal hope. bama is going to win BIG Saturday. They will cover the spread easily. 

At this point, especially considering the injuries, do you just put your focus on preparing for A&M?  A win there and Gus barely holds things together once more.  I know saying that is a bad look, but....save your banged up players so you have a chance where you have a chance. 

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

At this point, especially considering the injuries, do you just put your focus on preparing for A&M.  A win there and Gus barely holds things together once more.

Not going to win that one either. Not going to beat any good teams with the LOS play we have. We are not very good at all. Just happen to be much better than some of the other bad teams in the SEC. 

20 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

our governor now says mask inside and out. Ok I’ve followed all rules willingly but I’m walking my dog and I need to wear a mask? 

Probably a response to people being incapable of self regulating and using good common sense about masking up and social distancing. Safety regulations tend to be dictated by the lowest common denominator. 

With the Malzahn-created apathy and the events of the year my football enthusiasm is at an all-time low. Saturday looks like a nice day to sit in a deer stand and enjoy God’s creation. Maybe the big bucks out there will let their guard down thinking that it’s Auburn-Alabama football day

On 11/24/2020 at 7:55 AM, AUDevil said:

At this point, especially considering the injuries, do you just put your focus on preparing for A&M?  A win there and Gus barely holds things together once more.  I know saying that is a bad look, but....save your banged up players so you have a chance where you have a chance. 

The day Auburn surrenders a game to Alabama before the game is even played is the day we are no longer Auburn. 

The loss to SC hurt a lot when it happend. But since Muschamp got fired just a few weeks later, that loss to SC hurts more and more. Thanks Gus for coming through once again.

On 11/16/2020 at 6:20 AM, auburn4ever said:

If Auburn totally get blown out by Alabama and Texas A&M, that should enough cause to fire Malzahn and pay off his dang buyout.

This year doesnt count. CGM has at the very very least one more year.

On 11/23/2020 at 9:17 AM, Mikey said:

Mikey is a Masochist!
Mikey is a Masochist!

lol... 😉

Archived