Jump to content
Null

Recommended Posts





  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a single atta boy Gus, war eagle, or pro Auburn statement. Deserved or not by Gus, y'all are turning into a bunch of bammers. Way to go coach, you work hard and represent Auburn well. War Eag

I’m sure they will come to me at some point, but the words just aren’t there right now:  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, PigskinPat said:

I’m sure they will come to me at some point, but the words just aren’t there right now:

 

B267641C-4A77-413E-9658-5FCEE77BDD60.jpeg

Maybe it means that Gus has been invited to watch the award being given to the winner. :dunno:

Edited by gr82be
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, toddc said:

Kinda messes up the narrative a little bit.

You just will never not sunshine pump and spin anything in to a positive narrative will you?! lol. It truly is a gift you have. 

 

dasdas.gif

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

You just will never not sunshine pump and spin anything in to a positive narrative will you?! lol. It truly is a gift you have. 

 

dasdas.gif

Like I said look at the list . It’s more of a popularity contest . Clay Helton is on this list and the pac 12 just started .

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Not a single atta boy Gus, war eagle, or pro Auburn statement. Deserved or not by Gus, y'all are turning into a bunch of bammers.

Way to go coach, you work hard and represent Auburn well. War Eagle!

Do you think calling someone a bammer is offensive ? Lol. You are the prototypical running gag of how most people see Auburn and Bama fans. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DAG said:

Like I said look at the list . It’s more of a popularity contest . Clay Helton is on this list and the pac 12 just started .

All of us are just messing around having some fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DAG said:

Do you think calling someone a bammer is offensive ? Lol. You are the prototypical running gag of how most people see Auburn and Bama fans. 

Well, either that or he's actually close enough to the school as an alum or through family involvement to care about more than W's and L's, rather than a message board booster. War Eagle Gus! I hope you win out and make everyone eat crow! 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

War Damn Eagle , Coach! I hope you win out, win the award......and we still can you.WWWWWWOOOOOOO!!!! LFG!!!!

Signed:  Alumunus with two AU degrees,long-time AU donor, and message board booster

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fredst said:

War Damn Eagle , Coach! I hope you win out, win the award......and we still can you.WWWWWWOOOOOOO!!!! LFG!!!!

Signed:  Alumunus with two AU degrees,long-time AU donor, and message board booster

I think you covered all the bases Fred..........on both sides

Edit: (I'm on your side fred)

Edited by cctiger
Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I was hasty in my shock at this. I looked up the criteria and though broadly vague (is that a thing?) it says that the coaches are recognized for on the field accomplishments well as off the field accomplishments. Gus does represent us well off the field for sure and I do appreciate that. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DAG said:

Like I said look at the list . It’s more of a popularity contest . Clay Helton is on this list and the pac 12 just started .

You just described basically every single college football award. And really most awards in general for that matter. It's a popularity contest, always has been.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TigerHorn said:

Well, either that or he's actually close enough to the school as an alum or through family involvement to care about more than W's and L's, rather than a message board booster. War Eagle Gus! I hope you win out and make everyone eat crow! 

 

I’m an alum and calling someone a bammer because they don’t agree with your point makes you look ridiculous haha. Life is more than just Alabama vs Auburn. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DAG said:

Life is more than just Alabama vs Auburn. 

Easy to say, you're in Wisconsin. :)

Seriously though you are right but living in Bham for most of my life, Bama fans just wear on your last nerve if you're an Auburn fan or Alum. Now why anyone on here would accuse regular posters of being bammers is beyond me too. 

Edited by gr82be
Spelling error
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Easy to say, you're in Wisconsin. :)

Seriously though you are right but living in Bham for most of my life, Bama fans just wear on your last nerve if you're an Auburn fan or Alum. Now why anyone on here would accuse regular posters of being hammers is beyond me too. 

Packers vs bears  is a much bigger rivalry my friend lol. And people don’t even act like that 

Also before anyone diss Wisconsin there is not a single campus touching Madison on game day. 

Edited by DAG
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...