I have no words

PigskinPat

Our recruiting right now is enough to get him off of that list.

Losing a 4* OT is yet another nail in this coffin that won't stay shut.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Shewt. Ugotthatrite.

She tries to correct me on "pen" and "rinse". I say "pin" and "rinz". She says it's "pehn", like "pet", and "rince". I'm like "SHE AND I IS NEVER CORRECT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES YOU CAN'T EVEN PRONOUN RIGHT" and then I grab a pillow and a blanket and head for the family room.

I'M MAKING IT FUNNY BUT YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL IT'S BEEN BUILDING REFUGE

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

She tries to correct me on "pen" and "rinse". I say "pin" and "rinz". She says it's "pehn", like "pet", and "rince". I'm like "SHE AND I IS NEVER CORRECT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES YOU CAN'T EVEN PRONOUN RIGHT" and then I grab a pillow and a blanket and head for the family room.

It’s okay brother. You are in a safe space here. Just let it out....

D60496AE-74AD-43F6-A02F-94CA939A0E9C.gif

45 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

is it possible to win coach of the year and still be on the hot seat? 

If Malzahn wins Coach of the Year this year, yes.

22 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Did you ask her if she paid attention to your accent before saying, "I do"?

20 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Did you ask her if she paid attention to your accent before saying, "I do"?

I don't even have an accent! But she knew I'd moved to Atlanta from Alabama. Either way, yes, this is 100% her fault. 

(Obviously this all stays between us...)

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I don't even have an accent! But she knew I'd moved to Atlanta from Alabama. Either way, yes, this is 100% her fault. 

She'll never hear it from me!

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I have an accent. My pen is two syllables. Peeyan.

Upon further investigation, 99.4% of all votes for Malzahn for COTY awards were instigated by Bammers, Corndogs and UGAly fans...with the remainder coming from within the greater Malzahn family itself.  ;)

11 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Upon further investigation, 99.4% of all votes for Malzahn for COTY awards were instigated by Bammers, Corndogs and UGAly fans...with the remainder coming from within the greater Malzahn family itself.  ;)

But, we’re the votes counted before or after midnight???

On 11/18/2020 at 6:32 PM, fredst said:

War Damn Eagle , Coach! I hope you win out, win the award......and we still can you.WWWWWWOOOOOOO!!!! LFG!!!!

Signed:  Alumunus with two AU degrees,long-time AU donor, and message board booster

Pass that horn on to me and let me toot it for awhile...you must be exhausted..:jump:

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2020 at 3:28 PM, Tigerbelle said:

I'm very well traveled....thank you.  Don't be such a condescending jerk.   There are Auburn and bammer fans world-wide as well. Maybe  it's you who needs to leave the midwest once in a while. And I don't know ANY Packers/Bears fans here......but there are plenty of Auburn and Alabama fans in my current state which is not Alabama btw. Bigger on a national level? The fans invested in that Packers/Bears rivalry are still mostly local. But those are teams from heavily populated areas with millions of people and no really good college teams to compete for attention. Nobody in my state watches those 2 teams much. The NFL fans here watch the local/regional NFL teams and only care about their own rivals. 

11.4 million people in the U.S. watched the 2019 Iron Bowl. It was the 3rd ranked game in all of college football for 2019. There are around 5 million people in Alabama and there are many in-state who didn't watch.....so.....that's some pretty healthy interest from somewhere.  That doesn't even count those people who watched in bars and streamed online. That's just home television viewers. from around the U.S.

I know some Auburn fans in Michigan.....none of them went to Auburn but they loved Cam Newton and kept on going after 2010. They've gotten an Auburn group going up there and they add some people every year. 

I bet you are well traveled. To the Looney bin

Archived