* Official Auburn vs. Tennessee Game Thread *

abw0004

Time to get revenge for the 2018 game.  Our players will be ready for the task.  Are you?  War Eagle!

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Good stuff. This is one of those games if Gus can win by 60 then he needs to do so. Don't stop scoring and rub it in if we can.

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Good stuff. This is one of those games if Gus can win by 60 then he needs to do so. Don't stop scoring and rub it in if we can.

Gus owes Pruitt for a couple games specifically 2013 BCSNC, 2014 UGA, 2018 UT.  

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Pritchett starting ahead of Jaylin as well.  I’m sure we’ll still see plenty of Mr. Simpson though.

From what I've seen Pritchett has looked better.

Jay G’s game live stream.  I don’t advocate for joining the bunker but he’s usually pretty interesting.  It’s become my new turn down the tv and listen to the radio.

6 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Jay G’s game live stream.  I don’t advocate for joining the bunker but he’s usually pretty interesting.  It’s become my new turn down the tv and listen to the radio.

Thanks

Only Auburn fan in my grade school in Chattanooga.

Series started 120 years ago.

Parents called from Birmingham to tell me Auburn had come from behind to beat UT in the early 60's, mother told me an Auburn person always shows spirit and never/ever gives up.  I'm all in.

1968  UT is undefeated and en route to a NC if they can beat a 6-4 AU team at Legion Field.  Loran Carter to Mike Currier (three touches three TDs) in the first half.  Tigers win 28-14.  Turns out a UT defensive coach told HS school coaches at a summer seminar that they never paid attention when the offense puts a man in motion!

1972 The Amazins drive 80 yards with Terry Henley following James Owens out of the I formation off tackle.  10-7 using only 7 different plays.

1973 UT wins 21-0 at Neyland Stadium in a driving rainstorm and Bill Battle orders a punt repeatedly on 1st down in the 4th quarter

1974 AU wins 21-0 at Legion Field  Guess the team got tired of hearing "Auburn, Auburn  How you'd like to kiss my a-- from the student section in '73

1982 AU 24-14  There is a new Sheriff on the Plains

2004  Ronne Brown trucks UT safety en route to 34-10 win.  Charles Barkley predicted upset on game day ("There is a train coming, get off the track").  AU wins again in the SEC championship

2013 AU 55-13  Score announced at UTC game and an audible gasp from the crowd.  "didn't think you were going to win did you?"

Jim Fyffe find John Ward  Tell him its football time on the Plains

All the whiny fans need to go shopping, I'm all in MF

Little Doc

5 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

Looks like Cincy and UCF will not end before our game time.

Don't remind me. I'm so tired of my Knights this year.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=AwrJ7FoVqLlfDmMAg4ZXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3BpdnM-?p=carlo+cheatham+reggie+cobb&fr2=piv-web&fr=mcafee#id=1&vid=190ca5e602a8d8e92a7bcac1920c6930&action=view

My favorite ever play against UT.

Carlo Cheatham destroys Reggie Cobb early in the game. Cobb spent the whole game on the sidelines with a towel on his head and we destroyed them.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

The typical close game before AU plays routine 🙄

UCF hasn't been good today and it's infuriating. Looked like gods in the first quarter but we haven't even looked relevant since.

Archived