* Official Auburn vs. Tennessee Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Bo would have punted further than that

I hate getting these Aussie punters that punt it 75 yards in videos that consistently punt it 35-40 yards when they come here

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I hate getting these Aussie punters that punt it 75 yards in videos that consistently punt it 35-40 yards when they come here

Yup, they're doing it without pads and without pressure. Our Aussie punters don't even take the extra steps when they could.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

That's on Gus. He likes high kicks so they don't return it. 

It's his thing. I'm serious

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Dude has no killer instinct whatsoever.

He's a *****, plain and simple. It carries over to the team too. No vote of confidence towards the players.....AT ALL.

Just now, Randman5000 said:

That's on Gus. He likes high kicks so they don't return it. 

It's his thing. I'm serious

WORKED WELL AGAINST WADDLE

Ok I have seen enough. Gus is dictating the play calling and Game planning this game. Way to run heavy for it not to be Gus. The rz play calling was textbook malzahn. All of this after Chad and bo carved up LSU.

I feel good about the 2nd half.  Steele seems to have slowed down Tennessee and Auburn is averaging 5 yards a carry last time I looked even with Tank.  Probably sneak out with 31-17 kinda win.  We’ll see

I just don’t know what to think of this.  They played better in the second quarter hopefully they can come out the second half get this under control.  

1 minute ago, musicitytiger said:

I think we’re starting to settle in, but damnit if it doesn’t seem like gus is coaching to keep Ut in this

Bo threw his first ever int at home so I'm sure Gus is ready to be full turtle the rest of the game. 

Like...who did he think he was fooling by lining up the punter at WR? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤡

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Ok I have seen enough. Gus is dictating the play calling and Game planning this game. Way to run heavy for it not to be Gus. The rz play calling was textbook malzahn. All of this after Chad and bo carved up LSU.

Yep. "We're a run the ball play action team." Means I run the show and here's the plays I like.

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I feel good about the 2nd half.  Steele seems to have slowed down Tennessee and Auburn is averaging 5 yards a carry last time I looked even with Tank.  Probably sneak out with 31-17 kinda win.  We’ll see

Let. Bo. Cook.

Archived