Bama week is here

tbone4jc

2 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

COVID is our only shot at not losing this game badly!   Saturday will be a good day to go fishing, or watch MSSt v Ole Miss.  It would be really tough to watch our boys get victimized like they surely will this Saturday.  

The Egg Bowl will be 100% more entertaining than the Iron Bowl. MSU has been a total let down, but Joey Freshwater vs the Pirate will be entertaining. The way MSU played against the Dawgs makes me think this could come down to the wire.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Viper said:

mmmmmmmm...Samantha Stevens. She may have played a nerdy housewife, but she was a hottie in her day.

Yesss...  I have to admit that when I watched her on TV....I couldn't help but to do some twitching too.

The best thing about Thanksgiving dinner is the leftover turkey for great sandwiches for football. So I'm looking forward to my turkey sandwiches with lettuce and Duke's mayo and Vlasic Dills and homemade Mac&Cheese. Unfortunately, I'm expecting a beat down, which will cause me to barf all my great turkey sandwich and sides.  😩

16 hours ago, Viper said:

mmmmmmmm...Samantha Stevens. She may have played a nerdy housewife, but she was a hottie in her day.

Darrin definitely outkicked his coverage.

9 hours ago, tigerman1186 said:

50% of rain for the Iron Bowl

50% chance of sun for those pumpers out there. 

3 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

What, you not showing up with your rake? Again? :)

Not going to be a fun afternoon. At least I have Devonta Smith on my fantasy team...that’ll be the ONLY satisfying part of that game.

On 11/23/2020 at 9:57 AM, woodford said:

I have say, I'm surprised at the optimism from some folks. This team lost to South Carolina. How exactly does Auburn win on Saturday? Bama would have to turn the ball over 4+ times for AU to even have a chance. When has that ever happened to Alabama at home? I know Alabama doesn't rely on their defense as much anymore, but when has Bo gone on the road and really performed at a high level (Arkansas last year doesn't count)? They've had one bad game and they still won.

Eric Gray averaged 7.8 yards per carry on Saturday in JHS. Tennessee ran for 222 yards. Tennessee! Now what do you think N. Harris and Co. will do in BDS?

Tennessee also has one of the best lines in the country. If they had any life at the QB position, they would be very good. I will not concede to the idea of loosing to UAT. Pun intended 

The ONLY chance we have is if a DeLorean lands from 1994 and out comes Chris Shelling, Brian Robinson, Calvin Jackson, Fred Smith and Ken Alvis...the baddest secondary of all-time.

On 11/22/2020 at 7:46 PM, aucanucktiger said:

it's the "realists" failure to understand that Malzahn's record against this generation of Bamzo rocks compared to virtually any other team that plays Bama every season.

Now if he could just replicate any of that success against our other opponents

Buck Fama 

I am sure that it will get ugly on the field, but not as ugly as the women in TTown. 

They are so dumb that when they heard it was chilly outside they ran and got a bowl and spoon.

I am not saying that they are stupid, just that they are constantly unlucky when they try thinking.

They are so stupid that they climbed a glass wall to see what was on the other side.

I mean seriously they are so dumb that just last year when some UA fans were driving to Auburn they saw a sign that said "Jordan Hare Left" so they turned around and went home.

ok that’s all I have... 

On 11/22/2020 at 12:07 PM, tbone4jc said:

It is that time of the year where records don't matter, where our differences are tossed aside, the game against our most hated opponent, the Iron Bowl. 

Over the past few years I havereally looked forward to this game because this is where I see CGM at his best. Almost every year most think it's going to be a game that bama dominates yet every year we give the hell and then some... I am always apprehensive that we have a chance, the highs and the lows of CGM's tenure kinda does that to us as fans, but when I see lil Nicky going berserk on the sidelines because we are out coaching his mighty tide, it brings me so much satisfaction it's almost sinful!!

I say this to make a small point, we all love our Auburn Tigers, we all want great things for our team but I want one thing for this week, positive energy. If we can all come together as the family we are, come together and support our team, fill the atmosphere with the love we all have for Auburn I believe our team will feel it, breathe it and live it. I believe it will boost their confidence even more, and even the coaches will have a new bounce in their step. We can do this together!! War Eagle!!! Beat Bama!

I remembered this today for some reason. Anyone who lived in the Bham area in the mid '80s probably heard it. Mark and Brian had a huge following and this was a fun listen. 

47 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I remembered this today for some reason. Anyone who lived in the Bham area in the mid '80s probably heard it. Mark and Brian had a huge following and this was a fun listen. 

Oh my goodness. Have not heard that in 35 years. Thank you for sharing. Now I have to find the one where they talk about Bo Jackson running up the field and down the field.

Archived