Alabama Score Prediction

tbone1430

42-28 evil empire. Game is close but they score one more near the end. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alabama - as much as they want 

Auburn - a trash time score or two 

It's not going to be pretty

UA 49   AU 13                                                         

No Tank and an oline that is in pieces with a young defense that has trouble stopping the run vs the machine. I think we keep it somewhat close in the first half (10) and lose by 27.  
If tank was playing full speed I think we would keep it much closer.  

Current Rivals recruiting rankings:

Alabama #1

Auburn #38

A (37) position recruiting advantage for Bama for 2021.

Irrelevant I know but what the heck, Turds win Saturday by (37).

Sooo how do we feel if COVID breaks out and the game is canceled, then we get to brag for another year about beating them and next years game is at home. Who’s with me!!!

I want a win, and prior to watching Eric Gray run directly up the gut for 8 ypc, I thought it was possible.  I expect Bama to line up, and run Najee right up the middle and we will not be able to stop it.  Never in a million years would I be afraid of someone lining up and running up the middle against an Auburn defense and be successful, but here we are.  I hate being doom and gloom, and I hope I am wrong.

This Bama defense is no better than the one we put 40 plus points on last year. We need a repeat of that. Can the defense hold them under 40?  I think we've got a shot. We'll need a turnover or two again.

42-35 good guys.

I would love to eat crow on this next week, but it's not even going to be close.

Too many issues on OL and DL. We can't stop the run. We can't run it. They'll bring the house on D, and we won't get any pressure on Jones.

Harris will have a field day. North of 200 rushing yards. Jones will have 300+ passing yards. The Freshman QB will be in during the 4th and probably lead a TD drive or two.

Bama 50+

Auburn 13-

Archived