Never Give Up!

aubiefifty

127470183_3606443986066049_7083337600842567489_n.jpg

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

127470183_3606443986066049_7083337600842567489_n.jpg

That's the spirit! I'm not into giving up/premature surrennder before the game is played. Strange things can happen with that funny shaped ball. Auburn CAN win. I believe!

War Eagle!

Let's just say this our chance for the largest upset in Iron Bowl history and second largest upset of a No.1 team all-time.

Ā 

I think I heard the largest upset ever was against No.1 Ohio State who was a 27.5 point favorite over Mich State...........who was led by Saban.

Hoping Mac Jones repeats his performance of throwingĀ more interception-return yards to our D than yards to his own receivers. The annual Ironbowl week respectfest for Bama on this board, utteringĀ Saban's nameĀ in hushed tones.

I'm fearing for our trees again.

Riding with our boys until the clock strikes 00:00! This season has been beyond unpredictable thus far. Not going to guarantee a victory but we have as good a chance this season as any. #WhyNotUs

We need the transcript of the "I Believe"Ā post on the ITAT football board the week of the Florida game in 01...the first and only time a threadĀ on a message board willed us to a win.

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Did any of you get a ps5?

A: yes, Walmart came through for me

Also, Jaylen Waddle had a monster game against us last season.Ā  I feel very bad that the kid got hurt. With the way our front 6/7 has been playing, IĀ fear that we hear Najee Harris' name in place of Jaylen Waddle this season.Ā 

3 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

And we couldn't even kill a chicken or a dogĀ 

Haha well I was just being a scripture prick. Fifty means well with his post , but I truly donā€™t like that message getting out of context . People forget David also had experience with vicious animals which set him up with confidence to take on Goliath. Likewise,I havenā€™t seen this team put up a fight with a team who is half decent just yet. But it could happenĀ 

1 hour ago, BigBlueWDE said:

With the way our front 6/7 has been playing, IĀ fear that we hear Najee Harris' name in place of Jaylen Waddle this season.Ā 

Yep. Ā That dude can choose his stats for Saturday. Ā Ā 22 behind that ridiculous OL is unstoppable, especially against our weak sauce. Ā Ā 

This is all you need to know, from a UT 247 writer:
ā€œTennessee outgained Auburn 464-385 and its lifeless offense was 9 of 15 on third down (the Vols were worst in the SEC on third down going into the game) and generated seven pass plays of 15-plus yards and six runs of 10-plus yards.Ā Eric GrayĀ ran through huge holes all night and finished with 173 yards on 7.9 yards per carry and a touchdownā€

I never give up hope.Ā  I sincerely believe that the PTB see Gus for what he is and will hire Dennis Allen as our next HC.Ā  However, in the microcosmĀ  I don't have too much faith in Auburn chances against Bama.Ā  I am praying though that an outcome such as that happened with Stanford and SC in 2006 or 07 happenes.

18 hours ago, AubWes33 said:

And we couldn't even kill a chicken or a dogĀ 

But we slayed some tigers, Wildcats and volunteers....

17 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Yep. Ā That dude can choose his stats for Saturday. Ā Ā 22 behind that ridiculous OL is unstoppable, especially against our weak sauce. Ā Ā 

This is all you need to know, from a UT 247 writer:
ā€œTennessee outgained Auburn 464-385 and its lifeless offense was 9 of 15 on third down (the Vols were worst in the SEC on third down going into the game) and generated seven pass plays of 15-plus yards and six runs of 10-plus yards.Ā Eric GrayĀ ran through huge holes all night and finished with 173 yards on 7.9 yards per carry and a touchdownā€

Woof

Archived