Genuine Q about Iron Bowl

AUght2win

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Bro go to the thread titled what iron bowl are you watching. You legit said what I typed out. Are you seriously going to deny this? lol

'I just don't get it. We have faced tougher Saban squads with lesser Gus squads, with much more optimism from our fans. We are 5-2 and winners of 3 straight. I know we probably won't win but damn"

Let me amend my last post: some of y'all can be very, very, very, very, VERY dishonest.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

'I just don't get it. We have faced tougher Saban squads with lesser Gus squads, with much more optimism from our fans. We are 5-2 and winners of 3 straight. I know we probably won't win but damn"

Let me amend my last post: some of y'all can be very, very, very, very, VERY dishonest.

I just posted your full quote. You already made yourself look foolish already. Now, you are doubling down. Are you really going to sit here and deny that you called out others loyalty just because they didn't agree with your blind optimism?

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I just posted your quote. You already made yourself look foolish already. Now, you are doubling down.

I publicly picked us to lose in like a dozen posts. Especially in this thread. This whole thread and everything I've said has been about the certainty Bama will cover the spread. It was never about people who had no faith in us winning.

You're just a liar, plain and simple. I can respect diverging opinions, but not lying. 

"I think what he is saying and others is saying is learn how to at the very least see the other argument. I need to find it but, I am pretty sure you questioned the fans who had no faith in us winning this game."

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

I publicly picked us to lose in like a dozen posts. Especially in this thread. This whole thread and everything I've said has been about the certainty Bama will cover the spread. It was never about people who had no faith in us winning.

You're just a liar, plain and simple. I can respect diverging opinions, but not lying. 

"I think what he is saying and others is saying is learn how to at the very least see the other argument. I need to find it but, I am pretty sure you questioned the fans who had no faith in us winning this game."

I am not just talking about this thread. I am talking about your whole persona on this forum in several threads. You can sit here and whine about lying, but you are too much of coward to even address the quote I posted in response to my first statement. Just like you are too much of a coward to face all of the other talking points from viper or any of the other posters who waste time calling you out. Now you want to just dip out and be like I was wrong lol.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I am not just talking about this thread. I am talking about your whole persona on this forum in several threads. You can sit here and whine about lying, but you are too much of coward to even address the quote I posted in response to my first statement. Just like you are too much of a coward to face all of the other talking points from viper or any of the other posters who waste time calling you out. Now you want to just dip out and be like I was wrong lol.

The coward is the one who has to lie to feel as though they won a conversation.

You don't understand nuance - that I thought we'd lose but did not think it'd be by blowout (it's really not that nuanced, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and the context of our 2020 "everything is black or white" society).

Your inference about my "persona" or whatever is your own problem. Just be honest and if you disagree with my opinion - okay. But don't lie about my stances or what I've said.

5 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

The coward is the one who has to lie to feel as though they won a conversation.

You don't understand nuance - that I thought we'd lose but did not think it'd be by blowout (it's really not that nuanced, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and the context of our 2020 "everything is black or white" society).

Your inference about my "persona" or whatever is your own problem. Just be honest and if you disagree with my opinion - okay. But don't lie about my stances or what I've said.

Nuances . BS. I quoted what you said lol. You said we should cheer for someone else and stop boot licking Bama because you couldn’t comprehend why so many fans weren’t a blind optimist like you .  Now you look like a fool after all of this debating you did about the outcome of the game. Again the quote is there for everyone to see. 

29 minutes ago, DAG said:
On 11/26/2020 at 4:16 PM, AUght2win said:

I just don't get it. We have faced tougher Saban squads with lesser Gus squads, with much more optimism from our fans. We are 5-2 and winners of 3 straight. I know we probably won't win but damn, I don't understand why some Auburn people have decided to just publicly emasculate themselves for this year's Iron Bowl. 

Go cheer for somebody else. Or at least shut up about boot-licking the Tide. 

Expand  

15 minutes ago, DAG said:

Nuances . BS. I quoted what you said lol. You said we should cheer for someone else and stop boot licking Bama because you couldn’t comprehend why so many fans weren’t a blind optimist like you.  Now you look like a fool after all of this debating you did about the outcome of the game. Again the quote is there for everyone to see. 

Believing we won't lose to our biggest rival by 24+ is "blind optimism", eh? Or is it that I said we'd "win"? Which are you going with? The exaggeration or the lie? 

47 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Believing we won't lose to our biggest rival by 24+ is "blind optimism", eh? Or is it that I said we'd "win"? Which are you going with? The exaggeration or the lie? 

No arguing and discounting others for giving reasons as to why we feel differently makes you a blind optimistic. Get it? The fact  that we did lose by 24 plus just reinforces the clown message you were giving.  

20 minutes ago, DAG said:

No arguing and discounting others for giving reasons as to why we feel differently makes you a blind optimistic. Get it?

They made their points. I argued mine. I didn't discount anything, I just believed otherwise. You guys can be so weirdly self-righteous about football takes, as if being wrong or dissenting from popular opinion is a sin. You realize this is a discussion board, right? 

Just now, AUght2win said:

They made their points. I argued mine. I didn't discount anything, I just believed otherwise. You guys can be so weirdly self-righteous about football takes, as if being wrong or dissenting from popular opinion is a sin. You realize this is a discussion board, right? 

LMAO telling people to go cheer for someone else or at least shut up? Yeah you really aren't discounting other people opinion. Now, you are just upset because you made yourself look all around foolish. Next time take heed to what other people say when you make these countless threads.

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

LMAO telling people to go cheer for someone else or at least shut up? Yeah you really aren't discounting other people opinion. Now, you are just upset because you made yourself look all around foolish. Next time take heed to what other people say when you make these countless threads.

An Auburn board filled with people talking about how we should hold out players and not try, and making a point to say they won't even watch because it's hopeless - FOR THE IRON BOWL, of all games -  that's public bootlicking. Sorry. Still don't understand that mindset.

If you know anything about Auburn history, historically we have never laid down to the team across the state. It's part of the fabric of who we are. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2020 at 5:23 PM, AUght2win said:

Jaylen Waddle makes Devonta Smith look almost normal in comparison.

Still feel the same way?

9 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Devonta is a GOAT. Nobody makes him look normal. But don't forget how good Waddle was.

Is A goat? Or THE goat? Clear this up.

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

That's how the term is used. Don't blame me, blame the kids.

It was your basis. I guess that makes Lebron a contender for a goat. Not THE. But A.

Archived