Maverick.AU

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

He looks like my 45 year insurance agent . Great side burns 

This was the description I was searching for the whole game! 👍 

27 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Love the upside and defensive effort of the team. St Joe had some legit 3 point shooters.

St Joe looked Good. They hit some long range shots. Hard to contest those.

Turbo surprised me. Powell did well. Scared me in the beginning but once he slowed down he got better. Seem more relaxed. Stretch played very well, can't wait to see what he does this rest of this season. WE NEED SHARIFE. 

13 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So guys and gals, tell me how the team looked? I been reading the thread. Sounds like Jaylon and Powell did well. What are we seeing potential wise in this team?

Super athletic and long, but inexperienced and obviously inconsistent.

Bruce isn't above a rebuild year, and that's what this will be. 

11 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Super athletic and long, but inexperienced and obviously inconsistent.

Mind you, there are flashes of brilliance and we'll be a pain in the ass for a lot of teams this year,  but they remain flashes and there are obvious holes in our game. We're a year away. 

8 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Mind you, there are flashes of brilliance and we'll be a pain in the ass for a lot of teams this year,  but they remain flashes and there are obvious holes in our game. We're a year away. 

Which with the postseason ban, is exactly what I want to be. I want to ruin people’s dreams this year lol

38 minutes ago, AUDub said:

It’s almost like we self-imposed the ban for this post season for a reason.

17 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Ask Gwill, nothing can match my hatred for Gonzaga.

@Maverick.AU Why do you hate Gonzaga? They’re like the ultimate underdog that has made it big.

30 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Well, sadly 33 is a kid to me these days.

s*** I'm 35 and feel old. 4 daughters will do that though. 

I honest to God don’t remember most of what I was watching, was giving my body everything I had to not go to sleep BUT

more of those high post touches for Jaylin like Okeke and Okoro got. Would be great! 

just going to have to make the game ugly and physical against Gonzaga too. Get Kispert out as soon as possible. Timme is a problem too, but our forwards should be a strength defensively (not on the perimeter, but hopefully they do better) 

9 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I honest to God don’t remember most of what I was watching, was giving my body everything I had to not go to sleep BUT

more of those high post touches for Jaylin like Okeke and Okoro got. Would be great! 

just going to have to make the game ugly and physical against Gonzaga too. Get Kispert out as soon as possible. Timme is a problem too, but our forwards should be a strength defensively (not on the perimeter, but hopefully they do better) 

I’m worried about Timme especially 

Our overall athleticism is super noticeable, Bruce has really elevated recruiting and it’s paying off. I love having a frickin rockstar bball coach. 

45 minutes ago, ellitor said:

It’s almost like we self-imposed the ban for this post season for a reason.

Don't say the quiet part out loud lol. 

Archived