Men vs ST Joe’s

Maverick.AU

Just now, AUDub said:

Charitable to call Daly a kid. He looked like a 33 year old father of 2. 

I honestly don’t think I could watch a whiter group of guys playing basketball than that bunch without looking at old school basketball tapes. Lol

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

21 offensive rebounds is awesome, however, that means we missed a lot of shots

I would like to see how many points we scored off those 21 offensive rebounds. 

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I will say, as Powell gets more mature in the college game, I think he can be a real stud here.

He impressed me the most today. I knew that he was a shooter but his ball handling, his rebounding, and his composure was a huge reason we were able to come away with a win. Him, Stretch, and Williams were the bright spots today.

Today, I'd like to give thanks to John Calipari, for not recruiting the best player in his own state, Justin Powell.  Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Charitable to call Daly a kid. He looked like a 33 year old father of 2. 

He looks like my 45 year insurance agent . Great side burns 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

He impressed me the most today. I knew that he was a shooter but his ball handling, his rebounding, and his composure was a huge reason we were able to come away with a win. Him, Stretch, and Williams were the bright spots today.

He looks like he has a calm swagger too, which I really liked.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

At first I was not impressed with the ball handling but I calmed down. He is a surprise to me. Got a lot of athletes. I expect them to be competitive 

Serious athleticism and crashing the boards gives us a chance. Finish at the rim and shoot the 3 a little better. Who knows?

9 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

He looks like he has a calm swagger too, which I really liked.

Dude played like a senior. Love the confidence. He handled the ball so well. 

I was pretty impressed with them all. Worth remembering this is the first live collegiate start for anyone on this team and away on top of that . I know they will get better with time. Also with dealing with COVID and the sheltering in place, I can’t even start to say how well they did considering what they have been through the last few months . Important part now is how they grow and with Pearl in command I think by SEC time this group will be better. Also thought our depth did well with all things considered. WDE Auburn BB

Just now, Zeek said:

Dude had a different mask on every time the camera found him lol. 

Gotta get better with free throws!

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Expect tomorrow to be ugly. I'll be surprised if we hang with the 'zags. 

We will have to shoot better but it won’t surprise me if we hang tight till late in the game.

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

We will have to shoot better but it won’t surprise me if we hang tight till late in the game.

Their offense is no joke. We'll have to be white hot from the floor to hang with.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Love the upside and defensive effort of the team. St Joe had some legit 3 point shooters.

What makes Gonzaga so good, is their offensive efficiency. They don't make mistakes and get good shots.

Archived