Jump to content
Null

Recommended Posts





  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we need FT’s this season I want Powell shooting them that’s forsure.

Charitable to call Daly a kid. He looked like a 33 year old father of 2. 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So guys and gals, tell me how the team looked? I been reading the thread. Sounds like Jaylon and Powell did well. What are we seeing potential wise in this team?

Super athletic and long, but inexperienced and obviously inconsistent.

Bruce isn't above a rebuild year, and that's what this will be. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Super athletic and long, but inexperienced and obviously inconsistent.

Bruce isn't above a rebuild year, and that's what this will be. 

Mind you, there are flashes of brilliance and we'll be a pain in the ass for a lot of teams this year,  but they remain flashes and there are obvious holes in our game. We're a year away. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Mind you, there are flashes of brilliance and we'll be a pain in the ass for a lot of teams this year,  but they remain flashes and there are obvious holes in our game. We're a year away. 

Which with the postseason ban, is exactly what I want to be. I want to ruin people’s dreams this year lol

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I honest to God don’t remember most of what I was watching, was giving my body everything I had to not go to sleep BUT

more of those high post touches for Jaylin like Okeke and Okoro got. Would be great! 
 

just going to have to make the game ugly and physical against Gonzaga too. Get Kispert out as soon as possible. Timme is a problem too, but our forwards should be a strength defensively (not on the perimeter, but hopefully they do better) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I honest to God don’t remember most of what I was watching, was giving my body everything I had to not go to sleep BUT

more of those high post touches for Jaylin like Okeke and Okoro got. Would be great! 
 

just going to have to make the game ugly and physical against Gonzaga too. Get Kispert out as soon as possible. Timme is a problem too, but our forwards should be a strength defensively (not on the perimeter, but hopefully they do better) 

I’m worried about Timme especially 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ellitor said:

It’s almost like we self-imposed the ban for this post season for a reason.

Don't say the quiet part out loud lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...