* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Another Gus game where we aren't even trying to win. Has become the norm against a good team. Just play ultra-conservative and try to hold the ball hoping you don't lose too bad. Not gonna work. 

Down 14-0 and Defense is doing nothing, finally put a drive together to just kick a FG.  3 pts a drive does nothing when you give up 7 per drive.

It's like they are a football team and we look like the great value brand to everything that's required for a good team......we just look so second rate

27 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I agree.....I just don't think there was enough time for the QB to develop that he carry the team. He can be very good when everything is going right around him but not when there's adversity. I can't see us doing anything without a strong run game

I just hate playing scared and I feel that Gus does that too much.   2015, 2016, 2018 all feel like Iron Bowls where he went in with a game plan to not lose by too much.

• Like 1

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Down 14-0 and Defense is doing nothing, finally put a drive together to just kick a FG.  3 pts a drive does nothing when you give up 7 per drive.

3 points is a joke. We not beating Bama or any quality team barely getting passed the 50 and only getting 3. We have dominated TOP mind you 

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

I just hate playing scared and I feel that Gus does that too much.   2015, 2016, 2018 all feel like Iron Bowls where he went in with a game plan to not lose by too much.

You and me both......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Like i said last year...why the hell does Steele think we can just run man against these teams we clearly can’t 

Year after year we get diced to hell running this press nonsense against elite receiving corps 

Steele is the only DC who had a great game plan to almost perfection vs the best offense in college history last season.

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

It's like they are a football team and we look like the great value brand to everything that's required for a good team......we just look so second rate

Sad but true.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

I thought we brought Chad Morris in to 'help' the offense and pass game???🤦‍♂️

Nope, just trying to help a friend get a job when he was unemployed