* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Bo Didley said:

Easy wild man! I was replying to Auforever. 

Did Gus tell smoke to whiff? 
Did Gus tell the team to not secure the football? 
Did Gus throw into coverage? 
Did Gus say arm tackle Harris? 

I’m a leadership guy but damn! 

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink! 

Isn't all this attributed to poor coaching, or am I missing something?

• Like 1

Bama was mad bc we called Mac a Game Manager. What else would you call that? Quick slant and a bomb overthrow to a guy better than anybody we have on the field goes for 150 yds and 2 TDs. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Smoke’s angles just leave a lot to be desired. He seems out of position a lot of the time.

He was buying cotton candy in the fifth row while smith ran past him 

11 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Or maybe the pro christianity is a hindrance to hiring the best person?

**** an innocent comment abiut the choir boy requirement from auburn and everyone gets butthurt. 

I say hire the best coach whether he is or not, just please don't make being a Christian sound like a detriment.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gus clearly didn't either with this play calling. He's trying to keep his job and trying to keep the score as close as possible.

Brother, if playcalling was our only shortfall, I’d be elated. We play as stupid as we’re coached.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Bama was mad bc we called Mac a Game Manager. What else would you call that? Quick slant and a bomb overthrow to a guy better than anybody we have on the field goes for 150 yds and 2 TDs. 

I dont think game managers have the ball placement he does. He sticks the ball on his WR every time. That's why his guys can get RAC while ours have to pirouette 

• Like 1

Just now, BigBlueWDE said:

Mac had managed his way into a possible heisman . Nix has more 80 yard or less passing games than any other qb in au history . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Isn't all this attributed to poor coaching, or am I missing something?

Absolutely,  let’s not hold players accountable for their actions! Really? 

Y’all will be glad to know I have figured out what Smoke Monday does on the team. He plays centerfield . If a  fly comes by he retrieves it if no one else is around otherwise he just watches them run by with the football.🤔

Why don't we ever see sideline shots of someone getting chewed the **** out? No passion. No balls. No expectations of being better. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Y’all will be glad to know I have figured out what Smoke Monday does on the team. He plays centerfield . If a  fly comes by he retrieves it if no one else is around otherwise he just watches them run by with the football.🤔

Not every player can perform such a specific task

• Like 1