* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Zeek said:

No u

You mad because he performing like he should. Making all the right throws and limiting mistakes . Stop acting like a clown. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Did he really ? 

‘He does a great job managing the game, getting the ball to the players around him. Obviously he’s got a great running back, great offensive line, great receivers. That helps a lot."

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Hate to say this but we're not firing Gus guys. We're stuck with him

It's only year 8. 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Lol bro Mac Jones keeps getting all this love because we're letting receivers run wide open down field. He'll be nothing in the NFL just watch.

At least he can hit them when their open, I wish Bo could. 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, AuMarine said:

‘He does a great job managing the game, getting the ball to the players around him. Obviously he’s got a great running back, great offensive line, great receivers. That helps a lot."

Lmao wow 

• Haha 1

Dang, were gonna need 3 more FGs now. 

• Haha 1

Just now, DAG said:

You mad because he performing like he should. Making all the right throws and limiting mistakes . Stop acting like a clown. 

You're a douche to me every chance you get not sure what the problem is. I'm annoyed they hype him up for plays the receivers are making.

The did the same thing with McElroy and McCarron.

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Lol bro Mac Jones keeps getting all this love because we're letting receivers run wide open down field. He'll be nothing in the NFL just watch.

That's not much consolation now.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

At least he can hit them when their open, I wish Bo could. 

*cue mention of the Seth wide open dropped TD that will now be his argument for why Bo gets a bad reputation for "no reason" for the next two seasons.*

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Whoa! Bit of hate oozing there. Jones is good. He’ll be drafted far higher than Brady....