* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

At least he can hit them when their open, I wish Bo could. 

He did. Seth dropped it lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Zeek said:

You're a douche to me every chance you get not sure what the problem is. I'm annoyed they hype him up for plays the receivers are making.

The did the same thing with McElroy and McCarron.

You annoyed because he is performing and now you are hating. Them dudes played in the NFL. Only an hating ass dude would trash that 

I am thankful that Sexton didn’t ask Leathe and jacobs for a lifetime contract with a $100 million buyout, cuz he woulda gotten it from those two clowns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, DAG said:

You annoyed because he is performing and now you are hating. Them dudes played in the NFL. Only an hating ass dude would trash that 

They sat the bench after being hyped up like they were going to be studs. But keep being a jerk.

Looks like our D has given up. I think Bama scores every time they touch it the rest of the game.

Defense sucks, but that's their first time giving up over 30 points this season in a conference of high-powered offenses.  Yes, they're bad and have been bad this year, but I'll give Steele one mulligan since AU administration has given Gus 5.

Just a very uninspired effort in all areas. Poor play calling,  lifeless defense, schoolyard offense and a game plan no better than what Vandy or Kentucky would have. Either change the leadership or be resigned to mediocrity interrupted by occasional embarrassment (like today).  

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

He did. Seth dropped it lol.

One out of how many. Just on the last drive even when the reciever caught the ball they had to stop or turnaround to get it and that killed the play. 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

About to?

If we're only at the about to stage we need to forfeit damn 

4 minutes ago, tomcat said:

I suppose that is the question. Is the coaching to the point players are finding the water?  You certainly do not see Bama players making those mistakes...why?

Great point! Is it all on Gus though? Granted everyone points fingers at the HC! The mistakes we are making are fundamentally unsound at the JV level! You don’t make it to Auburn playing JV. I hope that clarifies my stance. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

After almost a decade of Gus we have still not won in BR, athens, and Tuscaloosa.

But, but, but, we might not get anyone better. 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

One out of how many. Just on the last drive even when the reciever caught the ball they had to stop or turnaround to get it and that killed the play. 

Agreed, but we were talking about wide open blown coverage plays.