* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

The difference between a low 4 star average roster and a high 4-to-5 star roster has really been made clear to me in the UGA and BAMA games this year. Takes special play and some lucky bounces to compete. We can't seem to do that on the road

Just now, murpjf88 said:

You can make due with a 3 star QB if he's surrounded by 4 and 5 star recruits.

Including a 5 star line 

• Like 2

Just now, murpjf88 said:

USCe wants to know why we can’t make due with a 5 star then

1 minute ago, DAG said:

It’s actually very bad tbh. That a major difference between quality vs super star 

I am actually not even mad.. can’t even get on Nix .. let’s see what he could do if he had a real coach and real development.. and that goes for all skill guys on offense. 

1 minute ago, BigBlueWDE said:

The difference between a low 4 star average roster and a high 4-to-5 star roster has really been made clear to me in the UGA and BAMA games this year. Takes special play and some lucky bounces to compete. We can't seem to do that on the road

Several of us said that only to be shot down by the optimism 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

We should have kept Willis , Gates or got Tualia when he left uat. 🤔

No way in hell Alabama allows us to get Taulia. They'd block that transfer with all their might.

Just now, tbone4jc said:

Fairweather fanbase.....

Yep we should all be happy to win a few games a year even if we have to pay top pay for a coach that has his finger in his nose constantly . Maybe he is checking so se if he left his. Rain in his nose. Why couldn’t his be out with something like Nick then we would of had a chance to win. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tbone4jc said:

Fairweather fanbase.....

Lololllol GTFO you are part of the problem. Jesus christ dude.... Leader in the clubhouse for worst post of the day. You are a clown who is content with 4 loss season's and mediocrity. Go cheer for Kentucky if that is all you seek.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

He really wasn't though.  He was 2 games under .500 as an NFL coach.  Guys with worse record stay in the NFL a lot longer.

He had to not be comfortable where he was or he wouldn’t have up and left his job like that. Either way, I wouldn’t have ever thought in a million years Saban would turn out to be the best college football coach of all time. Any Bama probably expected him to be good, but not better than Bear.

7 minutes ago, 33gles said:

******* commentators need to stop sucking Bamas dick and tell us what's going on.

You  good?

1 minute ago, AuMarine said:

I am actually not even mad.. can’t even get on Nix .. let’s see what he could do if he had a real coach and real development.. and that goes for all skill guys on offense. 

I lost all faith in this staff after everyone bashed Stidham then the Patriots fell in love with him. 

Similar when CJ Uzomah completely unused here somehow got drafted and became a staple of the Bengals offense when healthy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

No doubt, but Mac has developed into a very good QB. Kid has good pocket presence despite his limited mobility, throws on time, and throws with accuracy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, difball said:

How fragile is this kid? One drop and it all falls apart. This is is D one football not intramurals brother.

So Bo is the only one that fell apart? I mean geez. See this is what starts the arguments. Nobody wants to about this Swiss cheese O line, the back seven playing very sub par, or if passes get dropped. That’s why there are always arguments on this site about Bo. Has Bo played good on the road? Absolutely not, how has the rest of the team played tho?

Edited by Maverick.AU