* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Down 36 points and we are going to run the ball. Really?

This is smart football - running plays that they don't expect. 4D chess from Gus

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Eh we weren't going to go deep in the postseason this year anyways. The Sharife ban is much more upsetting.

💯. I don't give a damn about the post season ban. Whatever. But it hurts like hell to not see Coop in Orange and blue. We have been waiting years for it. He's been all Auburn for most of his high school career. 

Just now, AuMarine said:

Until we get a new coaching staff it will always be rinse and repeat.. we have zero player development... doesn’t matter if it was Gatewood or Willis..or Nix we would still look this way... coaching.. bottom line.  Best thing that ever happened to Willis was going somewhere with a real coach that would develop his talent.. 

No wins at Georgia at Bama at LSU but people want to keep him.

• Thanks 2

Nothing like paying your HC almost $7 million a year to be humiliated by your arch rival 2 out of the last 3 years.

9 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

I think this has been one of Bo’s better road games played today.  But the lack of crowd noise changes things this year

Nevermind, i take that back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Not me, brother. If he’s not fired tomorrow, I’m done until he is. 

• Like 1

This is the kind of loss that will actually get our boosters attention. For most of them it's all about how you do vs bama.

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Wrong. Gus is the program killer.

Synonymous. 

Just now, Zeek said:

And that is why we will continue down this path.. someone with the balls needs to step up and end this coaching nightmare.. pay the man his money and cut him loose.