* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

A large portion of our fan base have a losers mentality and are content with this clown show because ommmmerrrrgshggh gus is such a nice guy..... Smh.

That plus “well he does beat Alabama every once in a while” like the iron bowl is the national championship. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

He doesn't make that last play if that's the case. Effort isn't the problem. It's footwork and trying to make stuff happen. He hasn't been learning from his mistakes unfortunately. 

He really hasn't been coached either.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Do yall think Bo plays like he is irreplaceable? 

He might as well. His sole competition left. He's our guy for at least another season, and I'd be highly surprised to see any development.

1 minute ago, WDE427 said:

That plus “well he does beat Alabama every once in a while” like the iron bowl is the national championship. 

To them it is

Edited by Grimnir
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

He doesn't make that last play if that's the case. Effort isn't the problem. It's footwork and trying to make stuff happen. He hasn't been learning from his mistakes unfortunately. 

I agree effort is not a problem at all....but it just seems like he plays as if his job won't get snatched from him. And it won't. Hell theres no one else to play, but still.

1 minute ago, WDE427 said:

2017 iron bowl and what happened afterwards is a microcosm of both program's and fan bases.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Exactly, That’s Bo’s biggest fault. He has a lot to improve on, but I’d love to see this boards reaction with Loy or Sandberg as full time starter. Just always gets me that the same people post literally only when Bo makes a mistake but don’t make any kind of comment on any of our other team issue.

• Like 1

2012: 49-0

Started from the bottom...

2020: 42-6

...Now we here!

Put Grant Loy in and let him throw to Caylin Newton the rest of the game. Why the **** not.

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

This is the kind of loss that will actually get our boosters attention. For most of them it's all about how you do vs bama.

Will it really? Does anyone at Auburn with any power care about football anymore? It sure doesn't seem like it.

3 minutes ago, WDE427 said:

Gotta keep those commemorative Tshirt sales going in all the truck stops...

• Haha 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

So we haven’t played MAR any all year why?

Every time I ask this the staff defenders just s*** on MAR

• Like 1

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

Richards showing some elusiveness and strength, him and Tank gonna be a good duo if he sticks around.

What are the odds he's in the portal next week?