Bo Nix vs Mac Jones

auburn4ever

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I don't get it. Our run game is dumb simple and half the time you see Bo correcting the running backs on what side they're supposed to be on for that play. The coaches claiming MAR didn't know the plays seems sus.

Yea...it wouldn't shock me at all if he transfers and when asked about it Gus says he had some "Discipline issues that he never told us about or some other lame duck excuse. 

It makes me sick to see UGA play. They have 4-5 RBs that were all high 4 stars or 5 star guys. Zamir White, J. Cook, Dajun Edwards, Kendall Milton, Kenny Mcintosh. They are all getting carries. Mckintosh and Edwards had over 150yds combined this past weekend. People wonder why we do not stack elite RB recruits like our Rivals....because we can only seem to figure out how to play one guy adequately. 

On another note while talking about RBS.....Why is Tank not starting? I love Worm. He is one of my favorite players. I think he deserves carries and he brings somehting to the table. Tank is far and away the best RB on the team. In what world does it make sense to not Start your best player? This has happened in multiple games this year. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

There is no reason that you can't take some 6'3 - 6'4 llghter OLBs and bulk them up (slightly) and allow them to play on the 2nd level and rush from that position in key situations as a blitzer that can get a preferable matchup with already engaged OL.

Karlos Dansby (6'5", 235 lbs) and Dontarrious Thomas (6'4", 225 lbs) weren't too shabby. If I recall, Dansby was a HS WR.

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Yea...it wouldn't shock me at all if he transfers and when asked about it Gus says he had some "Discipline issues that he never told us about or some other lame duck excuse. 

It makes me sick to see UGA play. They have 4-5 RBs that were all high 4 stars or 5 star guys. Zamir White, J. Cook, Dajun Edwards, Kendall Milton, Kenny Mcintosh. They are all getting carries. Mckintosh and Edwards had over 150yds combined this past weekend. People wonder why we do not stack elite RB recruits like our Rivals....because we can only seem to figure out how to play one guy adequately. 

On another note while talking about RBS.....Why is Tank not starting? I love Worm. He is one of my favorite players. I think he deserves carries and he brings somehting to the table. Tank is far and away the best RB on the team. In what world does it make sense to not Start your best player? This has happened in multiple games this year. 

I'm excited about our 4* kid coming in but a little concerned he's 5'8"

Height isn't everything but I want the huge and fast backs our rivals have.

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

I'm excited about our 4* kid coming in but a little concerned he's 5'8"

Height isn't everything but I want the huge and fast backs our rivals have.

I think that kid will be a hoss. He reminds me of a faster Tre Mason. Him, Tank, Worm, DJ, and MAR should be a nice rotation.

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I think that kid will be a hoss. He reminds me of a faster Tre Mason. Him, Tank, Worm, DJ, and MAR should be a nice rotation.

Just decomitted an hour ago 

On 11/29/2020 at 10:34 PM, AUDevil said:

I remember an insider, maybe it was WDE, warning certain posters (clamoring for JJ) that they would be sorry when NM graduated.

Ya know, back when CGC was head coach, in the midst of a terrible season thanks to a former offensive guru's recruitment of a QB named Keihl Frasier, posters were pining for Gus to return as the head coach. I along with a few others said they would be sorry. 

It took a few years but we've come full circle.

The whole premise of this thread is ridiculous.  There is no comparison between Jones and Nix.  It's comparing a legit college QB to an inaccurate HS QB who, because of his name, got a legacy scholarship.  

12 hours ago, murpjf88 said:

Ya know, back when CGC was head coach, in the midst of a terrible season thanks to a former offensive guru's recruitment of a QB named Keihl Frasier, posters were pining for Gus to return as the head coach. I along with a few others said they would be sorry. 

It took a few years but we've come full circle.

Is there anything juicier than an 'I told ya so' dropped in a football forum that's been marinating for 8 years?

:lol: 

Archived