Texas A&M kickoff set 11 am.

GwillMac6

Thanks Gus!!!! What a freaking waste of a football season. Only 1 night home game out of 5. We sure got a lot out of those new LED lights....

• GwillMac6 changed the title to Last home game of the year is at 11 am.

Just now, fredst said:

One more reason to want Gus gone. Permanent reservation in the early-kickoff-for-crappy-teams slot

Preach mr fred!!!! Nothing better than jordan hare under the lights. Unfortunately we rarely get to see that these days.

Jordan Hare under the lights is awesome but with attendance restrictions it's not quite the same this year anyway. Still, previous points made are accurate, Gus has made us the Brunch Bunch this year. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Preach mr fred!!!! Nothing better than jordan hare under the lights. Unfortunately we rarely get to see that these days.

I don’t know. If they sold tickets I bet they could fill that motherf****r up and play the LEDs all night to burn Gus in effigy. Maybe even help pay for that damn buyout....

• WarTiger changed the title to Texas A&M kickoff set 11 am.

Why on God's green earth does South Carolina/Kentucky get the 6:30 SEC Network game and AU & Texas A&M get the 11:00?  Makes no sense.  Allen Greene needs to grow a pair and complain loud and clear to SEC office about how we got screwed this season with all the early games.  Not fair to AU or their fans.  And also screw SEC commish for letting this happen. 

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Thanks Gus!!!! What a freaking waste of a football season. Only 1 night home game out of 5. We sure got a lot out of those new LED lights....

We got LED lights??!! 

Yesterday after the game the radio broadcast said it was  2:30 kick? But 11 is fine, get it over with sooner.

guess LSU uat get 2:30?

1 hour ago, TigerOne said:

Yesterday after the game the radio broadcast said it was  2:30 kick? But 11 is fine, get it over with sooner.

guess LSU uat get 2:30?

No uat at LSU is the 7:00 CBS game

Florida at Tennessee is the 2:30 CBS game.

CBS had the first pick and ESPN picked second, chose TAMU Auburn.

4 hours ago, gr82be said:

Jordan Hare under the lights is awesome but with attendance restrictions it's not quite the same this year anyway. Still, previous points made are accurate, Gus has made us the Brunch Bunch this year. 

Brunch Bunch lmao

23 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

We got LED lights??!! 

Looked like crap to me. The players were washed in blue (cool white, officially) like those irritating headlights you see from time to time. Hope I can get used to it.

37 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Looked like crap to me. The players were washed in blue (cool white, officially) like those irritating headlights you see from time to time. Hope I can get used to it.

Yeah that's just the color temperature.. wonder why they went that cool. weird. 

If the Alabama/LSU game isn’t the most inflated rivalry in American sports then I don’t know what is. Alabama completely owned LSU last decade. That 2011 has had profound effects. Probably more so than any other game tbh. 

On 11/29/2020 at 2:45 PM, tinman said:

Why on God's green earth does South Carolina/Kentucky get the 6:30 SEC Network game and AU & Texas A&M get the 11:00?  Makes no sense.  Allen Greene needs to grow a pair and complain loud and clear to SEC office about how we got screwed this season with all the early games.  Not fair to AU or their fans.  And also screw SEC commish for letting this happen. 

It turned out this way because while our game is at 11:00, it's still on the main ESPN. It's a much more prestigious and more highly watched game than any game on the SEC network, regardless of game time.

Archived