Zeek

AuburnTexasAM.PNG

Auburn vs. #5 Texas A&M

Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, AL

ESPN 11:00 AM CST

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think we will win this. I have no rhyme or reason why though. On paper and based on results of this season, the game should swing to favor the Aggies. I feel like both of these programs truly mirror each other in how inconsistent we both are.

51 minutes ago, DAG said:

I actually think we will win this. I have no rhyme or reason why though. On paper and based on results of this season, the game should swing to favor the Aggies. I feel like both of these programs truly mirror each other in how inconsistent we both are.

I feel the same way.

When they beat Florida I thought they would roast us. After watching them play LSU it looked like a win for Auburn. We really are similar and the game is usually close.

Either we rebound or we give up after our butt whooping. I'm leaning towards the prior.

AU 27 - TAMU 21

TAMU 35

Auburn 24

Auburn’s defense looks bad. The tackling and poor angles are not good for an offensive team like TAMU. OL is just too banged up for the offense to go toe to toe with the Aggies. 

This staff gave up last week. They made no effort to try and get points in creative ways. I think it’s a relatively close game throughout, but I get the feeling it could be a blowout. I sure hope we’re nearing the end of this nightmare. 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I feel the same way.

When they beat Florida I thought they would roast us. After watching them play LSU it looked like a win for Auburn. We really are similar and the game is usually close.

Either we rebound or we give up after our butt whooping. I'm leaning towards the prior.

AU 27 - TAMU 21

Yes they looked terrible against LSU and for whatever odd reason Gus has had Jimbo’s number lately. I think Bo will be able to make a difference with his legs as well. 

Fake military school - 27

Auburn - 10

Won't be a particularly inspiring game from Kellen Mond but our offense will be stuck in neutral with the injuries and lack of creativity. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Yes they looked terrible against LSU and for whatever odd reason Gus has had Jimbo’s number lately. I think Bo will be able to make a difference with his legs as well. 

Honestly, if he ran a read option more often we'd be a lot more effective. He's got some decent straight line speed.

Hope Mond has another poor game on Sat.....I feel we'll bounce back...but need to generate some 'explosive' plays on both sides of LOS....needs some turnovers and Flash to take a jet sweep to the house....

31-24 Auburn

after an embarassing loss, plus fear of the meeting between CGM&Greene, he will fight and The home Bo will be a worrier: 

AU     38
ATM   20

Texas A&M  42  -  Auburn  28

After game CGM will be informed that a meeting will be scheduled with he and the AD to discuss future...

Archived