* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Wide butt open. Tutt got burned.

True, but we never seem to have safety help at all.

11 minutes ago, USATiger said:

Britt could've been playing a while back, he opt-ed out without announcing he was opting out

I didn’t realize that. That’s frustrating. Sounds like quitting on his teammates to me. 

Just now, jw 4 au said:

I didn’t realize that. That’s frustrating. Sounds like quitting on his teammates to me. 

Probably wants to come back for next year and get the medical redshirting

1 hour ago, SuperAUsome09 said:
1 hour ago, milehighfan said:

Why should this game be any different from any other game against any team not named Arkansas

Fixed that for you

I appreciate it.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Tutt beat again what else is different 

So why no safety help?  We know this about Tutt.  I didn't see where Smoke was.  He was probably run-blitzing.  It's comical at this point

3 minutes ago, AUStew87 said:

Seriously, how are not calling OL holding? They slung Hall again. 

I said this earlier. They flat out do not call holding at all anymore. They really don't. Idk why it's in the rulebook. It is every game.

6-4 year with the whole world knowing two of the first three games could have Auburn easily at 4-6.  Allen Greene, take a page from every good manager's playbook and "never let a crisis go to waste." Fire him, Covid year be damned.

Just now, jw 4 au said:

Or looking out for his future? Isn’t that the whole reason we go to college? To better our own future? He already got hurt once playing for a raggedy coach, and I’m sure he’d like at least a decent shot at the draft. Why is it “quitting” to protect himself from a terrible coach and injury? Seems like a pretty wise decision to opt out after an injury and after seeing the trajectory of yet ANOTHER Gussed football season. 

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

I totally feel that, but after the SC loss we pretty much knew it was a lost season. Don’t blame him for not wanting to further injure himself leading up to going to the nfl 

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

Essentially.  Terrible for locker room morale.  

Archived