* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As long as 3s are worth more than 2s, we'll keep shooting them. -Bruce pearl   Great idea, Bruce. We'll take 3s too! - Gus Malzahn

I'm just ready to clean house at this point

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Wide butt open. Tutt got burned.

True, but we never seem to have safety help at all.

Edited by CCTAU
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, USATiger said:

Britt could've been playing a while back, he opt-ed out without announcing he was opting out

I didn’t realize that. That’s frustrating. Sounds like quitting on his teammates to me. 

• Like 1

6-4 year with the whole world knowing two of the first three games could have Auburn easily at 4-6.  Allen Greene, take a page from every good manager's playbook and "never let a crisis go to waste." Fire him, Covid year be damned.

Just now, jw 4 au said:

I didn’t realize that. That’s frustrating. Sounds like quitting on his teammates to me. 

Or looking out for his future? Isn’t that the whole reason we go to college? To better our own future? He already got hurt once playing for a raggedy coach, and I’m sure he’d like at least a decent shot at the draft. Why is it “quitting” to protect himself from a terrible coach and injury? Seems like a pretty wise decision to opt out after an injury and after seeing the trajectory of yet ANOTHER Gussed football season. 

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

I totally feel that, but after the SC loss we pretty much knew it was a lost season. Don’t blame him for not wanting to further injure himself leading up to going to the nfl