* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, boisnumber1 said:

I said this earlier. They flat out do not call holding at all anymore. They really don't. Idk why it's in the rulebook. It is every game.

Gus isn't gonna use the timeouts, might as well throw a challenge flag on one of those blatant holdings just to make the ref explain.

1 minute ago, USATiger said:

So why no safety help?  We know this about Tutt.  I didn't see where Smoke was.  He was probably run-blitzing.  It's comical at this point

I don’t know what smoke is doing half the time Bc he looks confused half the time as well.

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Our Lbs are too small for straight up run defense. 

And they are dead on their feet at this point. 

1 minute ago, 33gles said:

Gus isn't gonna use the timeouts, might as well throw a challenge flag on one of those blatant holdings just to make the ref explain.

Ha. Gus aint doing nuttin lol

Our defense is so much worse than our offense. Never in a million years thought I would see this again at AU. We have recruited well on the defense for the last couple of years. How does this happen? Do we think that steele just has checked out?

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I totally feel that, but after the SC loss we pretty much knew it was a lost season. Don’t blame him for not wanting to further injure himself leading up to going to the nfl 

My point, is not that he did what was right for him, it is that Gus let him still be the leader of the team, the motivator, when other guys that are playing could've opted out as well.  Britt should've asked to announce his opting out then moved out of the motivator role

oh they call our holding but not all their holding...

Archived