* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup this is a sad loss against a team thats really not that good. Dumb tipped pass and then we easily let them walk in 

You have Flash manned up on the outside with no safety. You motion him in and the safety engages. Are you telling me a manned up DB can stay with Flash? He’s wasted in this benign offense!

Just now, cole256 said:

I'm just ready to clean house at this point

Me too. I don’t think there is one worthy coach left on our staff. Either they are just tired or have checked out. And Gus and Steele are obviously not the answer.

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Our defense is so much worse than our offense. Never in a million years thought I would see this again at AU. We have recruited well on the defense for the last couple of years. How does this happen? Do we think that steele just has checked out?

I dont think we have recruited well at D Tackle and its killing us un the trenches on the DLine. 

Third and a mile and we throw for four yards. I’ll never understand not getting in the remote vicinity of the chains. I see it in the NFL too. Just mind boggling. 

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Saban must be on the phone with the officials. No stoppage for spot or catch then this holding call.

You could argue he was on the phone for Arkansas to try to get us to keep Gus.

Archived