* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’ve asked Santa for a new head coach for the last 5 years. I’m starting to think Santa doesn’t exist.

Santa just hates you.  And us.

Just now, CCTAU said:

You have Flash manned up on the outside with no safety. You motion him in and the safety engages. Are you telling me a manned up DB can stay with Flash? He’s wasted in this benign offense!

He should be exhausted at the end of every game from running deep. Even if we don’t throw it to him it’s taking his defender away

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Yup this is a sad loss against a team thats really not that good. Dumb tipped pass and then we easily let them walk in 

A lack of consistent playmakers..not a good thing.

2 minutes ago, wcware said:

I wish but you know that’s not going to happen

It has to. There is no other choice. Our program is dead. People were mad in 2012. It is Way worse now. Gus has killed this program with apathy.we can't go in to another season with him.

1 minute ago, USATiger said:

We need PA announcer to ask if there is a deep ball to Schwartz in the stadium

Yep. The fastest guy in college football and you don’t use him to stretch and stress their defense.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Why would you check it down on third and long! Ffs! What a glorious bed s***ing we have accomplished!

Bo only checks down on third and long. I sit back and watch the RBs or TEs be wide open on 1st and 2nd and he just pats the ball and then throws into double coverage. 

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

You have Flash manned up on the outside with no safety. You motion him in and the safety engages. Are you telling me a manned up DB can stay with Flash? He’s wasted in this benign offense!

He would be a 1000 yard guy and an NFL high pick at bama. 

Just now, CCTAU said:

It's amazing the lack of common sense from these coaches.  That is no-brainer for every coach middle-school and up.  It should be a scripted 1st down play.   Doesn't have to be completed, just put the fear in the DC's. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

It has to. There is no other choice. Our program is dead. People were mad in 2012. Way worse. Gus has killed this program with apathy.we can't go in to another season with him.

I bet we test your theory.  

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

It has to. There is no other choice. Our program is dead. People were mad in 2012. Way worse. Gus has killed this program with apathy.we can't go in to another season with him.

I totally agree but we don’t have the 🏀 🏈 

1 minute ago, murpjf88 said:

Nah, a loss to Miss St. Should do it. This was an expected loss 

It was? Most of us expected to win. tamu is not good.

Of course we got the weekly, Gus says he has turned the offense over to the OC, completely.  Most frustrating thing about Gus, he makes sure to never take responsibility

Let's get ready for the old " I like the way our guys fought out there. We showed Auburn Character and we never gave up "  speech..... This is Auburn Football... 

1 minute ago, AUStew87 said:

Bo only checks down on third and long. I sit back and watch the RBs or TEs be wide open on 1st and 2nd and he just pats the ball and then throws into double coverage. 

Do you see the idiocy of the coaches every single game? Why would you think the players are going to be any different when they are coached by these morons?

Archived