abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AURealist said:

I bet we test your theory.  

1 minute ago, wcware said:

I totally agree but we don’t have the 🏀 🏈 

We fired a natty coach 2 years after said natty. Who had a 10 million dollar buyout. South Carolina firing boom who has a 16 million dollar buyout gives us the green light.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It was? Most of us expected to win. tamu is not good.

2 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Well, if we were gonna lose, I wanted a thrashing.

I'm sorry, but if we can't win today (which I wanted to do for recruiting purposes) I want to lose next week. #GreaterGood

1 minute ago, dmoney said:

Let's get ready for the old " I like the way our guys fought out there. We showed Auburn Character and we never gave up "  speech..... This is Auburn Football... 

“We’ll get this thing turned around”

Gus is about to lose another winnable game. Granted, I don’t think A&M is actually a top 5 team. But, geez, how many does it take to lose his job? How many more excuses can the man make? 

Just now, Zeek said:

Two 3 and outs when we HAD to move the ball

When the defense realizes you aren’t wanting the throw the ball, they stack up for the run. It’s easy to see. Well, for the other team’s coaches it is. 

3rd and 12. 4th quarter. Down 8 points.  Let's throw a 3 yard pass, cross our fingers and hope our smallest player can fight through a defense for the remainder 9+ yards.  Auburn offense in a nutshell 2020.  Just sad...

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

We fired a natty coach 2 years after said natty. Who had a 10 million dollar buyout. South Carolina firing boom who has a 16 million dollar buyout gives us the green light.

Fingers, toes, eyes, and nuts are crossed! 🤞

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Gus is about to lose another winnable game. Granted, I don’t think A&M is actually a top 5 team. But, geez, how many does it take to lose his job? How many more excuses can the man make? 

It's going to take two more years and $11M more (the difference in his buyout between 2020 and 2022).

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Auburn wasn’t 50-60 million in the hole when they fired Chizik.  

Just now, BigBlueWDE said:

May not matter, but Jumbo did us a small favor by passing the ball. No reason to in that situation.

Only reason Auburn won last year, Jimbo tried to get a couple more scores instead of milking clock

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Two 3 and outs when we HAD to move the ball

THIS!  Just so frustrating. 

Last week I thought our defense was sorrier on the backend than the front end, this week I think our defense is sorrier on the front end than the back end.

Just now, Win4AU said:

Auburn wasn’t 50-60 million in the hole when they fired Chizik.  

Lol Auburn isn't paying the buy out. Rane and Harbert are.

1 minute ago, murpjf88 said:

How do you get to 5th ranked if you're no good?

Do you honestly think tamu is the fifth best team in the country?

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You can keep hope alive but hope is a dangerous thing when you are an Auburn fan

Archived