**** Official Post Game TAMU thread****

GwillMac6

Is this bad? 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can only play Russian roulette so many times before you blow your brains out, and Gus can only win when his job is on the line so many times.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Is this bad? 
depends on expectations!

Ok time to start collecting buyout money. I donate $50. 

4 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

C3A21175-CD93-4F6B-9321-FBAB246CC6C8.jpeg

❤️🔨🚀👀

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

I have watched most games sober this year, I highly do not recommend it.

First for me today. I’m trying to play catch up like our D chasing the opposite teams RB! 

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

❤️🔨🚀👀

I’m not too swift on emojis, but I’m sure we’re on the same page 💯

Not that I have any faith that Auburn will let Gus go, but if they do, they better have all their ducks in a row. I don't know if I could beer the embarrassment of firing him only to swing and miss on our top replacement candidates. 

19 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Ok time to start collecting buyout money. I donate $50. 

There is a Jordan-Hare stadium number of folks willing to do the same.  

Down 8 with 6 mins left in the 4th quarter and Nix throws a three yard pass on 3 and 12 leading to a punt. Now that's a solid plan. At least pretend you want to get the first down by throwing it deep enough to get a penalty, miracle catch, something!

Just now, wcware said:

I already said I would give $1,000

I, and my Auburn friends, have sent Greene an email pledging this same amount for the buyout.  With the promise to withhold donations, if Gus is back next year.  We are going to find out whether Greene is a great smile and suit guy or a true business man

4 minutes ago, USATiger said:

I, and my Auburn friends, have sent Greene an email pledging this same amount for the buyout.  With the promise to withhold donations, if Gus is back next year.  We are going to find out whether Greene is a great smile and suit guy or a true business man

Gus has a $21 million buyout. It's gonna take a bit more than a few buddies withholding donations unless you're talking upper six figures each.

1 minute ago, USATiger said:

It’s a pipe dream. I got smacked on here for suggesting it earlier in the year. People said I shouldn’t spend my money to bail out the people that made this horrible decision and I get their point too.

Just now, smackydoodle said:

Gus has a $21 million buyout. It's gonna take a bit more than a few buddies withholding donations until you're pushing six figures each.

We need a stadium full to donate $100 a piece 

Archived