Null

**** Official Post Game TAMU thread****

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, I'm tired of people bringing up how Gus Malzahn is a "man of character". He is a self-serving con-man at his core and always has been. Too many of you have been fooled by the "aww shucks"

We should be loyal to Auburn, not an employee. Auburn deserves better. Defending and being loyal to Gus is not being loyal to Auburn. Again, Auburn deserves better.

Is this bad?   

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

C3A21175-CD93-4F6B-9321-FBAB246CC6C8.jpeg

❤️🔨🚀👀

Not that I have any faith that Auburn will let Gus go, but if they do, they better have all their ducks in a row. I don't know if I could beer the embarrassment of firing him only to swing and miss on our top replacement candidates. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Down 8 with 6 mins left in the 4th quarter and Nix throws a three yard pass on 3 and 12 leading to a punt. Now that's a solid plan. At least pretend you want to get the first down by throwing it deep enough to get a penalty, miracle catch, something!

Edited by smackydoodle
  • Like 1
Just now, wcware said:

I already said I would give $1,000

I, and my Auburn friends, have sent Greene an email pledging this same amount for the buyout.  With the promise to withhold donations, if Gus is back next year.  We are going to find out whether Greene is a great smile and suit guy or a true business man

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, USATiger said:

I, and my Auburn friends, have sent Greene an email pledging this same amount for the buyout.  With the promise to withhold donations, if Gus is back next year.  We are going to find out whether Greene is a great smile and suit guy or a true business man

Gus has a $21 million buyout. It's gonna take a bit more than a few buddies withholding donations unless you're talking upper six figures each.

Edited by smackydoodle
1 minute ago, USATiger said:

It’s a pipe dream. I got smacked on here for suggesting it earlier in the year. People said I shouldn’t spend my money to bail out the people that made this horrible decision and I get their point too.