**** Official Post Game TAMU thread****

GwillMac6

9 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I am not mad about being accused a sunshine pumper.  I own it.  I am an optimistic person in life so that goes hand in hand.

I am upset about our program too.  And I am coming around to the fact that Gus is not right for this program anymore.  And you know me, I am not afraid to own up to anything.  If I am wrong, I want to know.  But there is a way to go about everything.  Picking fights with posters so you can get your anger out isn’t the way to go and that is what I am saying.  

My experiences is people love to argue but they have an attitude when it comes out that they are wrong. When you come back to revisit the convo it's a problem to bring it back up.

The other thing is people exaggerate stuff. If you disagree you're a hater, or attacking them. That's stupid. Then you have people that jump in an argument and do the nobody said this....When that's exactly what they said. 

But that's just me speaking in general, g will may have been wrong in your case idk

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, metafour said:

By the way, I'm tired of people bringing up how Gus Malzahn is a "man of character". He is a self-serving con-man at his core and always has been.

Blah, blah blah.

As long as we've both been on this message board, I've yet to see you post anything positive on any subject. Things go well and you disappear. Things turn sour and you show up to gripe. If I cared to, I could predict exactly when you'd resume posting and when you'd disappear.

But, as Coach Jordan once said, "Consistency is the mark of greatness". You are nothing if not consistent. World's #1 greatest gripe machine, comes out when it's dark and disappears in the daylight times.

Archived