Insiders Hearing Anything? (Threads Merged)

AUght2win

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, WalkingCarpet said:

Really tempted to get a one month sub to the Bunker. Bunch of topics over there. Nothing on 247 yet.

Pro tip. 247 is boring af but has really great recruiting coverage because of Niehbur. B-ball coverage ain't ish on either 247 or rival's. 247 has all the blind gus pumper's who eat up stuff like 6-4 is still a good season....  Rivals has the most fun, craziest and entertaining Auburn message board in the bunker. Recruiting coverage sucks for the most part. But the posters at least want a change to be made and are not blind gus worshippers. That's just my 37 cents on how I see the 2 sites. I hate 247 with a passion outside of the football recruiting coverage.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Pro tip. 247 is boring af but has really great recruiting coverage because of Niehbur. B-ball coverage ain't ish on either 247 or rival's. 247 has all the blind gus pumper's who eat up stuff like 6-4 is still a good season....  Rivals has the most fun, craziest and entertaining Auburn message board in the bunker. Recruiting coverage sucks for the most part. But the posters at least want a change to be made and are not blind gus worshippers. That's just my 37 cents on how I see the 2 sites. I hate 247 with a passion outside of the football recruiting coverage.

Having fun yet @GwillMac6? We having some fun chatter now on the boards.  

phoebe.gif

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

To sum up. The Bunker is The Man Show full throttle.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Girls on trampolines? Imagine trying to have that show these days. 

24 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

What's wild is reading that some big money people's opinion om Malzahn was actually affected by the "solid" comment. Like, they needed him to EXPLICITLY SAY what he demonstrates on the field every week. Our booster must not have been paying much attention the last 7 seasons.

Exactly.  It took him having to say that for them to get fired up about his results?

From what E relayed it sounds like it might be happening but if it is it's not likely to be today.

43 minutes ago, ellitor said:

FWIW JGT said an hour ago nothing has happened yet with Gus but did say Gus's 6-4 solid remark did get 1 important neutral to change to the fire Gus club & that surprised other big money neutrals.

I don't know if it will be enough to get rid of Gus but it sounds like there is some movement in the whole saga.

Not poking at YOU ellitor, but it took Gus actually saying a 4 loss team was a solid year to move that neutral over the edge? 

Not the FACT that Gus has consistently turned in 4 loss teams for dang near 7 yrs?  When Big Money folks refuse to see the writing on the wall and have to wait around for the Gus to actually tell us he is what he is, and he's okay with what he is (4 loss Gus), it's gotten comical.

30 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

What's wild is reading that some big money people's opinion om Malzahn was actually affected by the "solid" comment. Like, they needed him to EXPLICITLY SAY what he demonstrates on the field every week. Our booster must not have been paying much attention the last 7 seasons.

:bow:

3 minutes ago, keesler said:

Not poking at YOU ellitor, but it took Gus actually saying a 4 loss team was a solid year to move that neutral over the edge? 

Not the FACT that Gus has consistently turned in 4 loss teams for dang near 7 yrs?  When Big Money folks refuse to see the writing on the wall and have to wait around for the Gus to actually tell us he is what he is, and he's okay with what he is (4 loss Gus), it's gotten comical.

Continue reading the thread @keesler. It gets better. Supposedly many big money people don't even care about football as WDE has said for a while.

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I've had a premium sub to ITAT since the Cam thing broke and now through the merger with AUC. There's ppl on there that must be living in an alternate universe with the full throated Gus support. It's weird. Mark and Jason are keeping me there. Phil Marshall is ehhhhhh. 

I'll still be shocked if he gets fired. The whole "he got fired this morning but no one knows yet" doesn't pass the smell test for me. Plus losing a competitive game against TX A&M sure as heck won't get him fired if getting blown out by bama didn't do it. Hope i'm wrong but if i was a betting man i'd bet on Gus coaching this weekend

18 minutes ago, gravejd said:

I'll still be shocked if he gets fired. The whole "he got fired this morning but no one knows yet" doesn't pass the smell test for me. Plus losing a competitive game against TX A&M sure as heck won't get him fired if getting blown out by bama didn't do it. Hope i'm wrong but if i was a betting man i'd bet on Gus coaching this weekend

How poetic would it be if Leach ends up being both the first and last coach we face under Gus?

20 hours ago, WalkingCarpet said:

I'm not going to pretend to be an insider but I do think it's just a little suspicious that Greene and Gouge haven't said anything publicly with signing day right around the corner. Greene came out in 2018 the last time we went down this road and said Gus was his guy for the future. 

Gouge and Greene are obviously hiding behind their desks in order to avoid making a decision on the future of AU football!

21 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I think that I made a mistake. I signed up for 24/7 because it had a free 7 day trial.I signed up before I read these posts and Whoa! Its about a %75 lovefest with Malzahn.....I guess I can cancel because I ain't paying for that. The free board is nowhere near this level of pukery.

21 minutes ago, gravejd said:

9C236517-0EE5-4AC7-8906-CEB1382F0715.gif

10 minutes ago, WalkingCarpet said:

I've had a premium sub to ITAT since the Cam thing broke and now through the merger with AUC. There's ppl on there that must be living in an alternate universe with the full throated Gus support. It's weird. Mark and Jason are keeping me there. Phil Marshall is ehhhhhh. 

Marshall kills me. He never takes a stance on anything. Like, even his latest article is straddling the fence. "Is it time for Gus to go? Maybe. 🤷‍♂️"

4 minutes ago, chizhead said:

I think that I made a mistake. I signed up for 24/7 because it had a free 7 day trial.I signed up before I read these posts and Whoa! Its about a %75 lovefest with Malzahn.....I guess I can cancel because I ain't paying for that. The free board is nowhere near this level of pukery.

You can get that on Facebook for free.  

I’ve already committed to not watching Auburn football again until Gus is fired. Guess I’ll be missing the Miss St game and possibly the Jimbo’s House of Lawn Tools and Sex Toys Bowl. 

16 minutes ago, Sully to Beasley said:

Gouge and Greene are obviously hiding behind their desks in order to avoid making a decision on the future of AU football!

@Sully to BeasleyGreene maybe. Gogue just doesn't care about football & mostly stays out of it due to lack of interest.

Archived