Insiders Hearing Anything? (Threads Merged)

AUght2win

45 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Someone on Facebook says they heard Gus is getting fired Monday. Just posting what I read 

There’s a one-post thread over on the old MySpace website saying the same thing...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Someone on Facebook says they heard Gus is getting fired Monday. Just posting what I read 

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." – Abraham Lincoln

1 minute ago, aubie17 said:

Any idea what level of CURRENT interest Cristobal has in Auburn if the position opens and he is offered? 

He would take it

Any idea what level of CURRENT interest Cristobal has in Auburn if the position opens and he is offered? 

My understanding is he wants to return to the south. JG Tate said there could be extra incentive given the financial impact that COVID left on the PAC 12.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

He would take it

Over UT-Austin?

2 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

That's all the confirmation I need....come on Monday!

I'm interpreting that answer as a lock... is that an accurate interpretation? 

Nothing is ever a lock. 

13 minutes ago, Tiger1992 said:

That's all the confirmation I need....come on Monday!

It'll be alright.

Dude Cristobal should be the coach if not for anything, for the fact that 90% of the fan base loves him. I don’t ever remember a guy being so universally loved by Auburn fans. 

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

So what about Cristobal as head coach and Muschamp as DC? Or should we look for someone that might stick around longer?

I’m not sure if it’s going to be easy for Muschamp to find work lol

29 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Nothing is ever a lock. 

Do those that matter in this decision know his interest level? Any idea if there has been recent contact with him by those that matter in this decision? 

19 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Dude Cristobal should be the coach if not for anything, for the fact that 90% of the fan base loves him. I don’t ever remember a guy being so universally loved by Auburn fans. 

Mike Shula says, “remember me, ya’ll loved me more!”

2 minutes ago, aubie17 said:

Do those that matter in this decision know his interest level? Any idea if there has been recent contact with him by those that matter in this decision? 

If anyone knows his number, I will call tomorrow and find out

2 minutes ago, aubie17 said:

From what the insiders have been saying here there has been mutual interest for quite some time. God I pray this happens... I’ve never been more excited about something like this happening for auburn since 2010. 

Archived