Insiders Hearing Anything? (Threads Merged)

AUght2win

27 minutes ago, ellitor said:

FTR Napier has been a P5 OC 2 times, Clemson & Bama, Just as Gus had been the OC at AU.

The end of Napier's game against Appy State is enough to make me have serious doubts about him. I swear, I thought he had bet the house against his own team and needed to lose!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Dude Totino’s Pizza rolls are my weakness. I will eat a 50 count by myself, especially if you get the cheese one. #fireGus

Should your name be “Pizza Roooolls!!” ?

5 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Oooooooohh....brooooooooooooo. I gotta try that now *drools*

It’s next level stuff. Air fryer anything is better than oven. My new kick is those boxes of frozen breaded popcorn shrimp air fried with some tartar. 

0771EC5C-E15A-435E-BA70-78904C77532C.gif

I just hope for once I don't feel underwhelmed at the football hire. Like I said, I am cool with Napier as the backup option and would generally call it a good upgrade, but I would still be underwhelmed a bit.  If not Cristobal, I hope to be pleasantly surprised. But we are Auburn, so not expecting it

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

FTR Napier has been a P5 OC 2 times, Clemson & Zona St., Just as Gus had been the OC at AU.

Actually Napier has 3 years of OC experience at 2 power 5 schools.  2 years at Clemson first year good 2nd year he was fired by Dabo.  The 2nd school is arizona state.  His year compares almost to lindsey however he did improve on a average yards per carry over lindsey.  However, consider lindsey was playing a 3rd or 4th team quarterback the numbers by lindsey are underwhelming.  So why he does have experience at power 5 schools, Auburn can do better alot better.

Texas AD just confirmed Herman will be back next season. So another huge competitor for coaches is out. I think Michigan likely keeps Harbaugh (idk why but that's the chatter). 

Let's pull the trigger. We may be the only big dog looking for a coach.

3 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Texas AD just confirmed Herman will be back next season. So another huge competitor for coaches is out. I think Michigan likely keeps Harbaugh (idk why but that's the chatter). 

More JABA just to follow suit...🤬

16 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Watch the meltdown if Auburn beats MS State and the AD comes out Sunday and says Gus will be back in 2021.   Not that is JABA.   

19 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Tennessee fans really want Pruitt gone. Don’t think it’ll happen 

1 hour ago, chizhead said:
1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Air fryer anything is better than oven

Love our air fryer

Maybe we can entice Mario to Auburn if we throw an air fryer into the package

Reheated  leftover pizza or wings in the air fryer are better than when fresh. It’s weird but it just works.

7 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Well heck, maybe we are getting our money’s worth....

5B3ACDC2-7333-496F-9E12-F76FA0C3E753.jpeg

He hasn’t always been 5th highest paid...that’s just since Jimbo got here. The whole tweet is totally irrelevant.

If Auburn was ranked number 7 in the country i would agree. Gus is the 7th highest paid coach after all. 

7 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

14 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

And if he loses it will be his 5th loss. 

18 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

He hasn’t always been 5th highest paid...that’s just since Jimbo got here. The whole tweet is totally irrelevant.

I was posting it in jest.

Archived