Insiders Hearing Anything? (Threads Merged)

AUght2win

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Carnell said:

ctually Napier has 3 years of OC experience at 2 power 5 schools.

I know. I just said the number of OC jobs, not years.

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I know. I just said the number of OC jobs, not years.

Okay my mistake. I must have misread your post because I thought you posted that he had been OC at Clemson and bama.

2 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Whether the AD, Gouge, or deep pockets. If Gus is kept, I want to hear one of them explain why.

Two words. “COVID season”

Not saying I buy it cause I don’t but that’s what you will hear. Or some variation of it. 

19 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I have been tampering down mY excitement on Gus being fired but I hope we see this dream cultivate. 

Side Note: If it happens I hope it does not lead to too many players transferring/leaving early. We have so much talent. 

I don't care anymore. Imagine another year of the type of football we're seeing tonight.

28 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I don't care anymore. Imagine another year of the type of football we're seeing tonight.

Oh don’t misunderstand me. Player transfers don’t change my opinion. I want Gus gone no matter what. I just like our guys and hope they stick it out for another, better coach. They deserve it. 

Auburn NEEDS a major head coaching change. We'll just see another 4 or 5 more loses next year if changes are not made with the head coach. MARK MY WORD.

1 minute ago, passthebiscuits said:

Nope. He’s our coach. #2020

What if he loses the bowl game by 40?   Is there a shred of hope on which to cling?  

36 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Nope. He’s our coach. #2020

I refuse to believe beating a terrible team and looking horrible for 3 quarters decided anything.

If the board can’t see that a 6-4 season with the 42 ranked recruiting class after year 8 isn’t worth firing then we have ZERO hope for the future of auburn football. 

Archived