Null

Insiders Hearing Anything? (Threads Merged)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I keep coming back to the fact that it's 75% of his remaining contract with half due within 30 days. After 2020: 21.45 (buyout) =  10.7 after 30 days and 2.68 for 4 years. After 2021: 7 (sal

No. Our response to Alabama’s resurrection and run of excellence was to hire Chizik away from ISU and then to replace him with a goofball, high school coach that bailed out on Auburn once and then ret

Handsome you say. That can mean only one person!!!!!!!    

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Whether the AD, Gouge, or deep pockets. If Gus is kept, I want to hear one of them explain why.

Two words. “COVID season”

Not saying I buy it cause I don’t but that’s what you will hear. Or some variation of it. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I have been tampering down mY excitement on Gus being fired but I hope we see this dream cultivate. 

Side Note: If it happens I hope it does not lead to too many players transferring/leaving early. We have so much talent. 

I don't care anymore. Imagine another year of the type of football we're seeing tonight.

28 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I don't care anymore. Imagine another year of the type of football we're seeing tonight.

Oh don’t misunderstand me. Player transfers don’t change my opinion. I want Gus gone no matter what. I just like our guys and hope they stick it out for another, better coach. They deserve it. 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Nope. He’s our coach. #2020

I refuse to believe beating a terrible team and looking horrible for 3 quarters decided anything.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If the board can’t see that a 6-4 season with the 42 ranked recruiting class after year 8 isn’t worth firing then we have ZERO hope for the future of auburn football. 

• Like 1