Insiders Hearing Anything? (Threads Merged)

AUght2win

3 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Nope. He’s our coach. #2020

When my dad was a Bama fan and I wanted to break with tradition, this crap is not what I had envisioned. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AURealist said:

What if he loses the bowl game by 40?   Is there a shred of hope on which to cling?  

If Gus isn’t fired then something will happen in 2021.  Either he’ll be extended with a more favorable buyout or he’ll be fired.  I guess we’ll all find out in 24-48hrs.

It took Chad and the yet again empty promises to get me excited for the season.  Even then it took a while.  It will be so very tough to look forward to a season next year if nothing changes. 

If Gustav is coach next year I won’t watch another game until he leaves. Only way I can boycott this joke. 

It was never going to happen tonight. It is either tomorrow or this coming Thursday.

I can't see Auburn firing Gus when he is headed back to Auburn with some players that just won their final game in an Auburn uniform. Tomorrow morning makes the most sense. Recruits that still sign after that come in with eyes wide open.

2 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

If Gustav is coach next year I won’t watch another game until he leaves. Only way I can boycott this joke. 

Welcome to the club buddy! Good to have you!

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

A9C77843-2464-4B74-A9E7-44811D794205.jpeg

I'll put $50 on the table and take the lead!

Archived