Insiders Hearing Anything? (Threads Merged)

AUght2win

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna run out of likes today. Good god. I immediately felt this new vested interest in the program. Never realized how much Gus sucked the zeal out the sport. Thanks for 2013 but GOOD RIDDANCE. 

I have to give props to a guy on the bunker. His name was insider23 and he called it on Monday. He stuck to his guns all week and said he would be gone by the end of the week and he was right. Wow I am shocked.

3 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Jboy is saying Cristobal is the front runner 

We've said that for 2 years...

Thank you, Gus, for some great memories during your time at AU. You are a good man and a good coach. It´s just time to move in another direction. Best of luck in the next chapter of your life.

3 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

@AuCivilEng1well, I told you I wasn’t lying. The Vandy part was just an option, but I told you he was definitely out. Now...

image.gif

Just kidding. Lol. 

Nice job!

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Lol. Only messing around. I admit, though, I got a little nervous after we pulled out the win last night. 

I did when I saw the score this morning.  I didn't watch after the 1st qtr.

Just now, bigbird said:

I did when I saw the score this morning.  I didn't tach after the 1st qtr.

Lol. I just can’t help watching. Even when we got curb stomped by bama and UGA. 

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

FWIW, the same source who told me Gus was out also told me we were negotiating with Freeze. 

I've heard the same, but it was that we were talking to both Freeze and Cristobal. This was on Monday, and I haven't heard any more since. 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I did when I saw the score this morning.  I didn't watch after the 1st qtr.

And therein lies the problem ....Cole cubliac (sp) said he had never seen the fan base so apathetic. Even if next year is not good, at least it will be different. Heck I just want to read something different on this board.

Just now, Barnacle said:

I've heard the same, but it was that we were talking to both Freeze and Cristobal. This was on Monday, and I haven't heard any more since. 

I don't expect Freeze to be the hire, too close to his indiscretions.

Just now, BJCrawford said:

And therein lies the problem

Yeah, I don't necessarily feel the excitement at this moment, it more like an overwhelming sense of relief.  Like the blight on the land has been lifted.

It can't be Freeze, please no. Too much baggage and will give the talking heads a whole bunch of ammo for the next 2-3 years. Gotta be Super Mario. Talking heads will have to learn to love a well-respected, energetic Saban disciple running the show at Auburn. And immediate impact in the trenches where we have fallen apart for the past 5 years. 

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

And that's a perfectly good reason not to hire him. But damn that guy can coach. 

he will land back in the SEC somewhere and make hay, no doubt about it

Archived