Yada yada yada

AURex

Just now, tbone4jc said:

Where do you get that from my post?

Probaly the part right after you said: Every single one of them turn in CGM bashing. Even in recruiting it's starting to show.  

You obviously think Gus bashing is effecting our recruiting. Like LOL. Come on man.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, AURex said:

Ya know, I visit AUF almost every day and sometimes I contribute as well. But ....... I mean ....... how many threads and how many hundreds of posts do we need saying "get rid of gus and hire X, Y or Z in his place"? It's like, there is nothing here but gus-hate. I am not a gus apologist, I'm ready for him to be axed too, but how many times can everyone say the same ^&%* thing, over and over and over?

Am I less of an AU fan because I'm burned out with this constant repetitive stuff? Am I an AUF hater because I'm just tired of reading the same thing over and over and over?

Actually I'm concerned that, because of the gus-hate-overload, we are losing a lot of fans who are looking for actual Auburn Football information, like who is playing well and where are the weaknesses, who is in and who is out due to injuries or covid, What is the match-up with Miss State, who needs to step up, how does AU match up offensively, etc?

Instead, all we see is "fire gus and hire X, Y or Z." Nothing -- NOTHING -- regarding upcoming game.

And it has been like this for weeks and weeks. No useful, solid info about football, just gus hate.

Look, I am ready for gus to be gone. But I want to see talk about Auburn FOOTBALL, and it is not here. And I think a LOT of AUF members feel the same way.

JMO, which is worth what you paid for it.

I get what you saying man.

I want dude gone too, and I post in those threads now and then.... but we still got some talented guys making some legit plays despite the lack of a top tier HC. It'd be nice to see posts about them interspersed with the HC talk.

We still had threads bragging on players in 2012... but while a blow up season is heartbreaking, it's quick. The Gus heartbreak and letdown has lasted long enough that I honestly question if some of these posters just come here out of habit now.

At the same time, Even though I'm capable, I'm not making those threads soooo 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, weagl1 said:

I’m glad the decision makers don’t listen to us.  

On one level I agree with this but on another level I think this is absolutely wrong, lol

10 hours ago, weagl1 said:

I’m certainly no big fan of Gus but I just think with all that has happened this year it is not a good time to be considering a change.  I think we should just support the team and let things play out however our administration sees fit.  That’s what it’s going to be anyway.  

9 hours ago, bigbird said:

Why? And if not this year, what makes next year better

Exactly! And suppose next year he goes out and wins the Natty..then we’ll NEVER be able to get rid of him! (Tongue firmly planted in cheek ‘cause it ain’t happenin’)

On 12/8/2020 at 7:59 PM, AURex said:

Ya know, I visit AUF almost every day and sometimes I contribute as well. But ....... I mean ....... how many threads and how many hundreds of posts do we need saying "get rid of gus and hire X, Y or Z in his place"? It's like, there is nothing here but gus-hate. I am not a gus apologist, I'm ready for him to be axed too, but how many times can everyone say the same ^&%* thing, over and over and over?

Am I less of an AU fan because I'm burned out with this constant repetitive stuff? Am I an AUF hater because I'm just tired of reading the same thing over and over and over?

Exactly! And a BIG...

WAR EAGLE!

...to you.

3 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

This thread would have been more interesting if the title was "Yoda, Yoda, Yoda"

Really enjoying S2 of The Mandalorian. Much better than S127 of Auburn Football. 

40 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Really enjoying S2 of The Mandalorian. Much better than S127 of Auburn Football. 

Understandable since with The Mandalorian you don't know what will happen next week.

Not so much with Auburn football. 

Archived