Mississippi State score predictions

Win4AU

23 hours ago, DAG said:

Yes. I know CKS likes to play bump and run but I hope he really changes things up a bit. 

I think I'd heard that one reason MSU torched LSU was b/c Pelini insisted on playing zone all game long.  I expect to see a lot of man.

Edit* Wrong, flip that...he played man and got torched.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I think I'd heard that one reason MSU torched LSU was b/c Pelini insisted on playing zone all game long.  I expect to see a lot of man.

Edit* Wrong, flip that...he played man and got torched.

Exactly I was about to say that lol. That was my main argument ! We need more zone..

11 minutes ago, DAG said:

Exactly I was about to say that lol. That was my main argument ! We need more zone..

My memory gets worse and worse!

On 12/9/2020 at 12:28 PM, marine4au said:

AU - 3

MSU- 2

🤣

In all seriousness, I want AU to win.  Win big! 

AU- 42

MSU- 28....14 pts in garbage time.

For Auburn to get 42 points, we'd need defensive and special teams touchdowns. I think Auburn out talents them for a close win. 

It sure isn't a great match-up for Auburn statistically.   My gut says Auburn wins, but they have a strong rush defense, which will make it tough for our offense to move the ball.  Bo will have to a heckuva a night through the air for Auburn to win, imo.

1 hour ago, hutchids said:

For Auburn to get 42 points, we'd need defensive and special teams touchdowns. I think Auburn out talents them for a close win. 

Touché!  Wishful thinking on my part! 

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

42 - 28 Auburn.

We've scored +30 points four time this year, Arkansas (30), Ole Miss (35), LSU (48), and UTk(30). 

MState has given up 30 points four times this year, LSU(34-1st game), Alabama (41), UGA (31), and Ole Miss (31). 

We scored above our average on bad defenses and they held really good offenses to below their averages.

I don't see how you can see us scoring 42. 

Something tells me we see the poetic end of Gustav’s time here. Starting and ending with Leach. I never want Auburn to lose but if the wheels of change are in motion I don’t know how much our guys can get up for this game. Heart says 28-24 good guys but could also go 35-24 Moo Cows. 

8 hours ago, tbone1430 said:

Something tells me we see the poetic end of Gustav’s time here. Starting and ending with Leach. I never want Auburn to lose but if the weeks of change are in motion I don’t know how much our guys can get up for this game. Heart says 28-24 good guys but could also go 35-24 Moo Cows. 

Lose the battle, win the war

17 hours ago, bigbird said:

We've scored +30 points four time this year, Arkansas (30), Ole Miss (35), LSU (48), and UTk(30). 

MState has given up 30 points four times this year, LSU(34-1st game), Alabama (41), UGA (31), and Ole Miss (31). 

We scored above our average on bad defenses and they held really good offenses to below their averages.

I don't see how you can see us scoring 42. 

Me neither. I really don’t like making predictions, because the optimist side of me thinks the D comes up big with a pick or 2, but the pessimist in me just does not have any confidence in the direction of our O. Not sure what the bowl game requirements are this year, but if we lose this game, I def don’t see us beating Northwestern in a bowl as they are all predicting we will play. Out on a very thin limb here. AU- 26 MSU- 22.  

• WarTiger changed the title to Mississippi State score predictions

Archived