* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

Zeek

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

That assumes there's a job to save. 

I can picture Gus now, cue the parody video from earlier in the week: HOW BOUT ANDERS CARLSON!!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

“Solid” first half.  Miss States a tough team. Any time you go on the road in the SEC it’s a slugfest No Doubt.  Futures Bright.  

No that’s the speech for the postgame 

6 minutes ago, difball said:

3rd and 18 already in FG range - take a shot at getting the 18 or the end zone - not 1 yard pass play

This is pathetic

Dude, the screen worked that one time with Coates in 2013. You gotta like those odds.

2 minutes ago, musicitytiger said:

Can we see another qb next half?  This game is sad

I don't think seeing Grant throw the same screens will change much. 

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

No that’s the speech for the postgame 

Pretty close to what he actually said 

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Soooo, how's it going in here? 😛

(not watching the game just watching gamecast on ESPN)

Basketball was so much more fun. I know it’s a weird year but can’t say that being in front of a TV I’ve ever missed the start of a football game. That’s what the times have drove people to

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

And after 8 seasons, that alone should show him the door

I thought he may eventually be able to get it back. He showed signs here and there, but always inevitably went back into his shell. I wanted to be wrong, for the players, but I'm not. He just doesn't have it. If he was going to change, he would have. He is what he is. I believe he's a good man and cares for his players, but he just doesn't have the fire when he needs it. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Basketball was so much more fun. I know it’s a weird year but can’t say that being in front of a TV I’ve ever missed the start of a football game. That’s what the times have drove people to

I wonder if I just post Justin Powell stats in here it would cheer people up ...

17 minutes ago, dmbseeker00 said:

What is your recipe, I always love to compare. Mine is unhealthy but delicious 

It’s nothing special really. Regular mix-o-Chex cereal (although I do add some Honey Nut Cheerios),Butter, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, Lawry’s salt, Tony’s, garlic powder, black pepper.

Oh, and mixed nuts and pretzel sticks.

Just now, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

I thought he may eventually be able to get it back. He showed signs here and there, but always inevitably went back into his shell. I wanted to be wrong, for the players, but I'm not. He just doesn't have it. If he was going to change, he would have. He is what he is. I believe he's a good man and cares for his players, but he just doesn't have the fire when he needs it. 

Im in such a conundrum Bc I can’t root against the players, they deserve success, but I can’t root for the man that is hindering their success. 😔

Defense is holding their own playing man for the most part.  That’s been fun to watch.  DBs playing with attitude.  Good pressure from the DEs on pass plays.  LBs hitting with some pop.  DTs no push.

Just now, AUwent said:

"I'd say 6-3 is a solid half of football."

Gus wears me out . Solid ?? More like moist ... your welcome AU board 

Archived